For all the party people

Start from the beginning

"Ohmigod this partay is off the chain!"

My eyes widened as she threw an arm around London and closed her eyes, bobbing to the music.

"Did she just say 'partay'?" Nate whispered giving her a disgusted sneer.

London politely took Essie's arm off of her and gave me a pointed look, "Why don't you take a seat Essie?"

"Seats are for losers!" She yelled running off like a four year old.

"What great taste in friends you have, Andrea" London sneered leading us into what appeared to be the kitchen. There were so many bodies in it that I was already finding it hard to breath.

"Hey look, it's Penn" At the mention of his name, my breathing faltered and I choked on air. What the heck?

"Wassup party animals" Penn grinned as we neared where he stood next to a suspicious bowl of liquid.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and absolutely no shirt. The only other articles on him were his shoes and his Ralph Lauren boxer briefs peeking out from his pants.

There was something oddly contradictory about seeing Penn shirtless. Naturally, tanned golden abdomens were enough to send girls off the deep end but staring at Penn's obviously 'worked out' arms was giving me heart palpitations. His skin was milky and smooth, the only imperfection a stark white line running about half an inch out of his underwear and stopping just below his belly button line, on his hip.

"Are you wasted?" Nate asked staring at him.

"Oh, no" Penn shook his head, "This is just my standard party attire"

I instantly burst into laughter and everyone fixed me with confused looks, "He's totally trashed"

"I think we'de know if he was" London spat glaring at me. I stood confused by her sudden anger and just shook my head.

"Nah nah, Andy's right, Lily" I almost laughed at what he called her, "I'm totally gone"

I noticed London's jaw clench slightly before putting on a fake smile, "I know"

"No, you definitely didn't" Nate had no issue pointing her flub out before pushing past Penn and pouring himself a drink.

"I smell pizza" Stephen grunted noticing a bunch of pizzas a little ways from the punch bowl. I was about to ask him to get me one when a random girl came up and tapped Penn's shoulder.

London and Stephen were too busy looking through the pizza options to notice the way she slickly slid her palm into his and retreated. Penn caught my eye and in that instant I knew he was putting on a show. Penn was far from drunk and he knew I could tell from the way he minutely shook his head at me.

"It's all cheese" Stephen grunted coming back with a plate with six slices, "I hate cheese"

"Yet you took almost the entire box" Nate muttered dryly.

"Stop pointing out my flaws" Stephen barked digging in.

I grinned as they began arguing and only stopped when I felt icy liquid dripping down the back of my shirt, "Oh my~"

"I'm so sorry!"

I turned around and met a familiar pair of green-blue eyes and sucked in a breath as Evan fished for napkins.

"Oh" He muttered when he finally looked at me.

What ensued afterwards was an awkward silence fit for the ages.

"Don't worry about it" I muttered gently pushing his hands away from where they were awkwardly positioned around my back.

"My bad"

"No, it's cool. It's not like I don't have dozens of limited edition, fine PU leather jackets straight from Italy, in my closet" I clamped my mouth shut as the sarcastic comment slipped and gave him an apologetic look. I couldn't help my level of sass.

"I should've known you would say that" He grinned easily and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, this is like the second time you've messed me up. First with the football and now dumping ice cold liquid all over me" I shrugged. There was nothing that I hated more than the weirdness that was hanging over our heads at that exact moment.

His bright eyes watched me for a couple of seconds and we both opened our mouths to speak,

"I'm sorry about the other night~"

"Sorry, you go~"

"No you go first~"

"No you~"

Both our eyebrows furrowed at each other before we descended into bouts of laughter.

"Wow" He shook his head and rubbed his jaw, "Something tells me we're both apologizing?"

"I think so" I nodded giving him a smile.

"Good cuz~"

"Evan! You gotta come with me!" A big burly guy came bounding over to where we stood with a look of absolute terror on his face.

"What's wrong, Paul?" Evan's eyes widened as Paul began babbling, only bits sounding coherent.

"Only a little....took it all....I don't know...Help!" With that, Paul took off motioning for Evan to follow him. Wasting no time, Evan ran after him and the rest of us were hot on his heels.

"Up here" Paul yelled running up the stairs.

We thundered after him and ended up at a gigantic landing that was poorly lit, where tons of people were crowded staring at something. Evan easily pushed through the crowd and we followed suit.

"This better not be some sick joke" Evan breathed finally noting what had terrified Paul so much; there was a body slumped against the ground unmoving.

"Someone's gotta check her vitals" I hissed pushing past Evan as my training finally kicked in. I dropped to the ground and gently turned the body over, moving hair out of the way, and trying for a pulse.

"Anything?" I heard Penn's voice clearly and was about to tell him to give me a minute when a shock of green caught my eye.

I know those...

"Oh my God" I whispered bringing a hand to my mouth, "Somebody call an ambulance!"

DEM CLIFFHANGERS DOEE