Responsibility.

Gotham City (the city that has high crime rates), is more chaotic than ever! More criminals, more crimes and more murders no one really knows we're Batman are but ever since Superman's death, he's not doing his job.

Anyway, after discovering my powers and abilities, I was really thinking of doing something about this issue and was still curious about how to use my powers. Many ideas came to thought.  I could become famous to become an entertainer or even a celebrity. But those things aren't going to benefit me at all it's not just about fame I need to have a motive I need purpose... That same night I took a stroll outside again everything was calm until I encounter a flashing light from the other side of town. I ran to see the problem and I saw a crowd of people over this old man. It had been reported that he was shot by a street thug this made as me emotionally sad as I found out it was Natasha's grandpa. 

At this moment in time, I felt the need to find out who murdered Natasha's grandpa so as an act of heroism I began looking for answers. I went to the hideout where most of the street thugs and gangsters meet up at I wore a hoodie and googles to hide my face. When I looked around I saw this thug and immediately pressured him to give me answers he had admitted that he kill the man for money he then begged me not to kill him so I just left him and gave him a warning. After that, I left the building feeling guilty of not being attentive. I knew deep down inside I was capable of saving and making a difference... 

From that day onward, I made a sacrifice a sacrifice that not the average person would make the sacrifice was to become a hero to Gotham to protect innocent people and to use the powers that I have and to became JAGUAR-MAN!!!! The hero I was chosen to be.