( Affection )

"Don't be upset, [Y/N]. I was only trying to help.." Midoriya tried to calm you down, his tone becoming sooth and rasp-free. It was strange how quickly he was able to recover from his cold, however that wasn't your focus.

'Todoroki... Kyota..'

Slowly, you inched towards the shattered remains of your phone with teary eyes, your knees becoming skinned from your helpless crawling.

You failed to even hear what Midoriya had said to you, due to your engrossment in despair. "..This.. isn't fair... how ... did he know..?" You whispered, picking up the largest piece with the most delicacy. Midoriya became quiet, finding himself so confound to you and your feelings.

Do you even love him?

Or was this all an act to make him smile?

You wish you could answer that question yourself, however that was one of the mysteries laid out to you. Even if you did love him, you strictly forbid becoming his lover.

Becoming the girlfriend of your stalker AND murderer? Now that's a crazy thought.

The pot on the stove fumed, and the soup in it rose up towards the pots' creases. Midoriya peered over, his lifeless eyes hiding the true cruelty in his intentions. He left you calmly and approached the kitchen, slowly cranking down the heat.

You followed him with your eyes, right after standing. You stared at the back of his green fuzzy hair, watching his hand drift from the sponge and towards the kitchen drawers.

Midoriya simply extracted a kitchen knife, causing your aching heart to drop out of your chest. Frantically, you staggered over to him, confused by his actions.

"Izuku! W-What are you doing?!"

You shouted, stepping backwards in attempt to blockade him from proceeding any further. You held onto his arm and started to violently tug.

He looked at you passively, lowering the blade with a cracked smile. "I'm going to go kill Todoroki.. He's... weighing on your mind..." His monotonic tone easily swept shivers down your spine, growing even more nervous as the blade began to draw out flashbacks.

"Please, don't do that! Stay with me!! I'll feel lonely by myself!" Your eyes became a solid desperateness which was familiar to Midoriya. And after a few seconds had went by, he released the kitchen knife with narrowing eyebrows.

He clearly hated to see you in such a way. The boy pursed his lips and wrapped his arms around you, comforted by your need of his presence. "[Y/N].. You're so... adorable, I.." He whispered, nuzzling into your neck with a small smile. "Of course I won't ever leave you, you're my world.." He took in your scent, feeling warmth all over his body.

To set the male in satisfaction, he maneuvered his head away and gently lowered his eyelids, immediately inching his lips near yours.

Your heart jumped out of fright, since it all became sudden. It was unfortunately, too late to tug away. Midoriya was aware that you were uncomfortable with him, but he just needed something to cap on the bottle of lust he has for you. He gently kissed you, which deepened by the second.

The male opened his eyes and stared into your lovely [E/C] orbs, moving his lips from yours only to speak. "I love you.."

"So, so, ś̷̗͎̳̠̖̘̣͈̉͊̊̒̀̕̕͝ǒ̶̢̗̠̌̎̈̓̒̆͠ ̵̡̖̯̮̞͌̉͐͐̋͌̕͠͝m̷̧̲̯̜͍̒̆͜ǔ̶̖͖́̕͠ç̷̢͕̘̬̩̰͙̲̽̍͋ͅḫ̸̢̭̒̔̐͘͘.̶̼̟̱͇̱̓͜͠"

His shoe kicked the knife away from beside him, as his hand raised to gently stroke your head. "I love you.. I love you... I love you so much... that it's almost sickening..."  Somehow in someway, You were strikingly unphased. At this point you hadn't known how to respond to these affectionate gestures from a psychopath. Instead, you lowered your gaze.