1

{ hello there sorry for the random notice  But Look at those cuties in the picture. Oh my god I love them too much
Also I'm sorry if this is bad. It was a random idea but there's no point in writing a fanfic if your not gonna post it.}

Sally had found himself on the roof of the apartments once again, his dads beer bottle in his hand and a couple of empty ones on the floor, his mask was some where by the door. The worst thing was that this wasn't the first time either, he was up here and drunk at least once a week if not more. He always said he'd never do it because he didn't want to become an alcoholic but as time went by, he couldn't care less anymore.
His poor body was so little it didn't take long until he was hammered drunk, to the point where he didn't know what else to do but cry.

He was soon enough playing sanity's fall loudly on the roof, bawling his eyes out when the songs weren't even sad.
It was his only way he could cry/ let out his emotions and it was most defiantly his favourite way too.

He was so drowned out in his own tears that he didn't notice Larry standing right behind him, shouting his name. In fact, it wasn't until Larry shook him violently on the shoulder that he finally realised what was going on.
"Leave !!!!" Sally shouted, desperately covering his face with his hands, trying to hide it all "I swear to god if you don't leave....." he shouted before Larry replied by throwing his mask down on the floor, so Sally could pick it up.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to look at you sal" Larry reassured him.
Sally wiped his last burning tear from his eye before attaching the mask to his deeply scared face.
"Leave..... me ..... alone !" Sally shouted in a slurry accent, getting up but instantly falling over due to the booze hitting him deeply.
"Dude are you drunk ?!" Larry asked with a shaken voice, looking at all the empty, fresh bottles scattered around the dirty floor, he walked over to sal's radio, turning sanity's fall off and sitting down beside Sally.
"Where did you get these from ?" Larry asked gently, not wanting to startle of obviously upset Sally in any way possible. Sally turned to face Larry so their eyes met. Even if they were almost covered, Larry knew those eyes that Sally was making, they were angry.

"If you don't leave in five seconds you'll regret it" Sally threatened, his anger was bubbling up inside him like it had never done before. He didn't know what was going on or why he acted like this, but there was one thing he did know, and that was he needed to.
"I promise you I won't" Larry replied with a smug smile, hoping to cheer Sally up but what came next was Sally throwing his fist up to Larry's face, only to have him catch it in his hand just before it reached his cheek. It took a while for Larry to process it but sal, his best friend and crush, had just tried to hurt him.
"Sal, Were going back inside now" Larry answered with a stern voice.

Without waiting for an answer, as it was obviously going to be a no and another attempted punch, Larry swiftly picked up Sally's fragile body and flung him over his shoulder.
"Seriously Larry !!!! Piss off !!" Sally screamed, kicking and punching Larry with all his might, but with the alcohol deep inside him, strength was something he didn't have much of and he was already becoming tiresome.
His head soon dropped as well has his arms but his legs were still going strong, kicking Larry with every step he took.
"You're not hurting me Sally, just stop it...." Larry whispered in a sad voice, but he was hurting him,, emotionally.
it hurt him on why Sally wanted to be drunk in the first place but it broke him knowing how Sally acted towards him.
"I just..... want to be alone" Sally whispered, tears were falling down his face under his mask again.

It took time and a lot of struggling but Larry finally managed to get into the elevator. He pressed the button for the basement. 1B, which was he and his mums apartment. He set Sally down on the floor of the lift and watched him crawl into the exact same position Larry had seen before.
He had his knees to his chest, his head hung low and his hand on his electric blue pigtails. Larry instantly felt a wet patch somewhere down his back to which he instantly recognised as tears that had fallen from Sally's mask, he sighed and shook his head.
"You know I'm not letting you go home until you're okay sal, you're not being alone tonight" Larry said sternly.
Sally shook his head roughly but didn't answer, he was still pouring down tears down his little face.

The elevator soon reached the basement so Larry once again thrusted Sally over his shoulder waiting for protest, but there was none. Sal had given up on trying.
As soon as larry opened the door they were nicely greeted by Lisa.
"Hey Lar-bear what are you doing with Sal" his kind mum stated in a surprised manor.
"Please stop calling me that, I need to get Sally to sleep" Larry sighed, not in the mood for his mum at all. He opened his rusty, old bedroom door before hustling Sally down there.

He laid Sal down onto his bed, watching the drunken mess instantly reach for the nearest pillow, he then pulled it close to his chest and cuddled it as if it were a person before crying into it.
"Sally......" Larry said sympathetically, seeing how upset his friend was "I'm going to get you a drink alright ? Stay there" he walked off into the kitchen swiftly before grabbing sal a fresh, cold glass of juice. He ran back into the room to find Sally, bawling his eyes out even worse than before. He placed the cold glass down on his bedside table before crouching down to be at level with Sally's face.
"Is there anything you need Sally, if not I'll sleep on the couch so you can rest" Larry whispered with a smile.
"C...cuddle me" Sally murmured but Larry heard, believing he was probably just drunk he got up and made his way to his door.
"I'm s..serious Larry g..g...get your ass back here and cuddle me" Sally whimpered through tears, putting his hands out and making "grabby" motions like a baby would do.
"Fine dude, but you better remember this when your sober tomorrow so I don't look like a weirdo." Larry groaned, trying to hide his great big smile, Sally actually wanted him to cuddle with him, he was overjoyed to say the least.

Larry quickly opened the covers to slide himself in near Sally as he jumped in with joy but trying not to show it.
"Will you sleep now ?" Larry groaned as he softly wrapped his hands around Sally's shaking waist.
"Only if you promise to cuddle me a..all through the night" Sally said with a grin under his mask.
Larry laughed and nodded, nuzzling his head into the crook of sal's neck until he heard the soft snores coming from Sally. He thought about leaving but figured it would be best to stay just in case if anything happened