9

Hi everyone ! It's been a long time since I last wrote this chapter, I'm so sorry for that! I have really gotten into other fandoms. I tried to start writing it a while ago but I recently got a job at a nursery and I've been working quite long hours so it's been very hard and just to top it all off I've also had a really bad IBS flare so I haven't really been able to write much but me and my boyfriend played it together the other day and i got back on track with writing it. But yeah, here is chapter 9, I really hope you all like it, its a bit different to the other chapters ! I am so grateful for each and every one of you! Also the name has FINALLY had a revamp! Put Your Mess On Me has chnaged to Anchor Home ! no more accidental dirty names hahahaha ! 

A few months went by and their time at school was coming to an end. Sal hadn't thought about career paths or colleges to go to, Ash was ready to go off to art school, Tod had his education planned out and Larry decided he wanted to follow in Ash's footsteps, he was going to trail an art school. 

Larry remembered the night he told Sal. They were sat on the roof, It was the middle of February so they had brought blankets, sat on the floor or the roof, staring up at the stars. 

~

"Sal?" Larry said, staring at him. 

"mhm" Sal replied. 

"i was thinking about colleges and all that, like what I'm gonna do with my life." Larry began 

"you gonna go to college ?" Sal asked 

"something like that." Larry said "I really want to see if pursuing art is my thing, but the only art school is far away." 

"Larry are you trying to tell me you're moving away." Sal joked, thinking Larry was messing with him. 

"just for a trial, and if I like it... then I guess yeah." Larry explained 

Sal then realized Larry wasn't joking with him, he was actually planning on moving away. 

"oh..." Sal muttered. 

Sal was terrified of school ending, He was already loosing Ash, who had already been accepted into an art school, and now he was going to loose Larry too. Yes, he had Todd who would be going to college in Nockfell, but it didn't feel the same. He hadn't even thought of a plan for going to college, he didn't believe he would be alive to see those days, he never planned on being. 

"im still gonna be in contact with you all the time, dude, nothings gonna change." Larry told him. 

Sal pretended to feel better about it, but he never actually did. 

~

The days went by quickly and Larry had left, he had kept to his word and he and Sal were constantly talking to each other all day and all night. Sal was struggling a lot more the he thought he would. He knew he would find it hard, his best and closest friend had moved away, of course he was going to find it hard. But sometimes, he felt like a part of him had left with Larry too. 

He was so used to spending so many nights over at Larry's that he struggled to sleep by himself, sometimes found himself talking to Larry, forgetting that Larry wasn't actually there and often felt lost throughout the day. 

He used to walk through Nockfell in the evening as the sun was setting, listening to msuic as he walked by and would always sit in the park with an energy drink for an hour or two. And tonight was just the same. 

Sal walked through the park entrance, he noticed a figure sit on the same hill he sat on. He didnt like the thought of someone else be there too but he carried on anyway. Getting closer to the person he began to notice the blonde hair and purple shirt.