0.7

We arrived at the next tour stop and got off the plane. Matt gave me a piggyback ride and we picked up my wheelchair.

It felt good not to be jostled around as much.

We all went outside and got in the car. Shawn collapsed my wheelchair and sat down next to Aaron.

Halfway there someone actually started talking. Matt brought up that Shawn and I would be a cute couple.

We both blushed and Cam pinched my cheeks.

We arrived at the hotel and there was more rooms this time.

The rooms were Cam, Nash, Matt, and me. Then there was Hayes, Carter, Jack J, and Jack G. Last there was Taylor, Mahogany, Aaron, and Shawn.

I wheeled myself into the first room and set my bag down.

We split up the beds to be Cam and me then Nash and Matt.

We all decided to go to Panera.

I grabbed my crutches and we went on our way.

I got the full Mac and cheese with a double fudge brownie for their promotion.

Half way through dinner I tripped and I got the brownie all over my white dress that my grandmother gave to me before she died.

I hobbled over to the bathroom and tried to get the stain out.

I went back to the table.

Nash saw the stain and handed me his hoodie.

I took it graciously and put it on over the stain.

After everyone finished their lunch we got in the car and went back to the hotel. I had fallen asleep on Nash so he carried me up to the room.

**NASH'S POV**

She fell asleep on me. I guess she forgave me.

Chloe started talking in her sleep.

We all listened to her and the funniest thing she said was,

" Nash! Let me get a UNICORN!"

We all burst out laughing and fell over.

We pulled up to the hotel and I carried her up to the room.

I kissed her forehead and set her down on the bed.

"Awwwwww." Matt said and I slugged him.

I thought about dating her but the guys would give me so much grief if we broke up. And if we did, Cam would break me.

But I don't want anyone else to be with her. I saw Matt and Shawn eyeing her.

I shook her and she woke up.

"Do you wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked her.

She nodded and we left the room.

**CHLOE'S POV**

Nash and I walked out of the room and left the hotel. I figured he wanted to apologize.

He led me to a park nearby.

We walked all the way across the park and waiting underneath a tree was a little table.

It was Alice and Wonderland themed. In the middle there was a box that said open me.

I opened it and inside was a note. It read:

I surrender from the depths of my soul my deepest apologies for. Everything that I ever did to you.

Nash was right behind me and smiled really big.

I practically jumped onto him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

He set me down after like 5 minutes. I pecked him on the cheek and we walked back to the hotel.

On the way he told me about the bet that Carter made in the car.

I was shocked and I felt upset that they would even do this to me.

Nash was really sweet and offered to buy me the bows that I wanted with the money.

We walked into our room and I told the guys I knew about the bet.

I walked out of the room and eavesdropped on Carter.

"Dude tomorrow is Nash's last chance for all the cash."

"I still think it's wrong."

"Dude he won't do it and you know it, he wouldn't put her in the position of people telling her to kill herself."

"But what if he does? he really like her and she forgave him for making her cry."

"I'm not calling that bet off."

I went back into the room and told Cam what they said.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." Cam said.

I gave Nash the ok to do it and I went to sleep.

About 4 hours later I woke up to hear Cameron, Nash, and Carter arguing.

A/N

Hey guys! How well are you liking my story! I really enjoyed writing it. So who do you think is a cute couple? Nash and Chloe, Shawn and Chloe, or Matt and Chloe. The ship names are Noe, Catt, or Clawn.