0.1

I woke up at 9:27 and walked downstairs. There were only lucky charms in the cabinet and I hate lucky charms so I walked over to the fridge.

I looked inside and saw fruit and Greek yogurt. They looked good so I brought them over to the table and fixed my breakfast.

After last night at the Nash's house with Cam I was pooped.

He had been visiting for the summer because Nash was moving out to his and Shawn's house for the school year.

At some point during breakfast I had fallen asleep with half of my face in my yogurt bowl.

Nash and Cam walked into the kitchen with Hayes trailing behind them.

They saw I was asleep so the decided to make a vine of me waking up.

Hayes sat down in front of me and filmed.

Nash and Cam went on both side of me and pulled me up by my hair.

I still hadn't woken up so they both kissed my cheek and dropped me.

I woke up to see them all laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked still half asleep.

Cam and Nash sat down at the table and said," Why of course! Sleeping Beauty is confused? Shall we show her the vine?" they asked Hayes.

He smiled a cheeky grin and showed me the vine.

I sighed and grabbed Cam's shirt and rubbed the yogurt off my face.

Nash slammed my face into the yogurt again so I chuckled and wiped my face with his shirt.

I was finally awake thanks to their antics. After getting up I grabbed the bowl, got two handfuls of yogurt and smushed it in the guys faces.

Hayes had got it on video so I whispered to him," Send me that video."

I walked out of the room and Cameron came running out of the kitchen.

We raced upstairs and he got to the bathroom first.

Before he shut the door in my face I stuck my foot in the door.

Bad mistake.

He slammed the door and I heard a crunching noise.

I screamed in pain and Cam opened the door and looked down in horror.

My foot was bent in half like a hot dog bun and I fell on the floor screaming.

Our parents had already left for work.

I was bawling and cradling my foot.

Nash and Hayes ran up the stairs and saw what happened.

Cam picked me up and put me in the car next to Nash.

We started driving to the hospital. I was blubbering like a baby and Nash cradled me until I calmed down somewhat.

"Let me see your foot." he said and he lifted it up.

"Oww!" I screamed and Nash set it back where it was.

"I'm so sorry Chloe. We're here so I'm going to carry you inside." he said calmly.

Cam ran inside and Nash followed Hayes was right behind us.

Elizabeth's car pulled up and Hayes motioned for her to follow us. Skylynn was in tow so Hayes sat in the waiting room with her.

They ran down the hall into the open room that the doctor said to go into.

Nash set me down on the bed and Elizabeth sat down next to me.

Cam started pacing and Nash sat in the chair looking worried.

I told Elizabeth what happened and the doctor came in.

Elizabeth told him what happened and he examined my foot.

"Her main bones are shattered. And her nerves were partially destroyed." He said.

Cameron looked horrified and so did I.

The nurse came in with a boot and put it on my foot. They also brought in a wheelchair and crutches for stairs.

I was devastated. I couldn't play sport for a long time and I would have to be in physical therapy.

Elizabeth thanked the doctor and Cam wheeled me out.

We arrived at the waiting room and Sky practically tackled me the best she could.

I hugged her and smiled.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"I hurt my foot. But it was a complete accident." I told her.

Hayes walked over and said," So hot shot how are you going to play volleyball in a wheelchair?"

I slugged him and he smirked.

Elizabeth walked over to us and we all went to their house.

Nash got my chair out and wheeled me inside.

Brent came over and saw my foot.

His eyes widened and started to ask what happened but I motioned for him not to ask about anything.

Cam was sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. No matter how many times it told him it was okay he still couldn't get over it.

Brent hugged me and told be he was going to buy me a gallon of ice cream.

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a powerade.

Hayes started playing call of duty and Nash joined in.

I wheeled the chair over to Cam and gave him a big hug.