0.5

I smiled and Mahogany started singing the lipgloss song.

All the guys did the lipgloss dance. I laughed a lot and we all started answering questions.

"Can you all show us your abs?" someone asked.

The guys lifted their shirts and I kind of sort of checked them all out.

The fans started gawking.

"Chloe I noticed you were checking them out." one fan said.

"Who wouldn't?" I replied.

I noticed Carter slug Nash. I raised one eyebrow. They have been acting really suspicious.

Taylor ran in front of everyone and got them to quiet down.

"Go!" he yelled and everyone started screaming.

Shawn sang a song and serenaded a fan. It's to adorable when he does that.

During the show someone threw something on stage like a tennis ball really hard and it hit me in the back of the head.

We all left and went back to the hotel.

In the elevator back at the hotel Cam was carrying me and Nash had the wheelchair.

We got up to the room and I took what I thought would be a power nap.

**CAMS POV**

After 5 hours Chloe still hadn't woken up.

We had tried everything. Even slapping her. I was really worried. Nash was pacing and Carter was sitting in a chair with his face in his hands.

I had called my mom and told her what was going on.

She said to have someone be with her at all times and if she still hadn't woken up in the next 2 hours to take her to the hospital.

Matt had gone to the movies with Shawn and Mahogany. They walked in and saw we were all really worried.

"What's going on?" Matt asked and he saw Chloe," What's wrong with her?"

Mahogany ran over and felt her forehead to check for a fever. Then for a pulse. "She's still alive!" she said half-heartedly.

I sat down next to her and just held my face in my palms.

All the other guys came over after Shawn texted them what was going on.

Jack and Jack started blubbering and Shawn was silently crying.

Hayes was in shock. He just stood there staring at her. Taylor whispered something in her ear.

Aaron stayed by the front door and refused to come see her.

The two hours ran out so I picked her up and we drove her to the hospital.

Nash carried her in and they took her away.

We all sat down in the waiting room and that's when I lost it.

I started crying and I felt like I was never gonna see my baby sister again.

Mahogany saw me crying and pulled me into a huge hug. Everyone else joined in and soon we were all in a huge group hug.

My phone went off and it was Brent.

Shoot. We forgot about him.

I answered and told him to take a taxi to the hospital.

The doctor came out ages later and told us that she was in a coma. And if she doesn't come out soon they might have to let her go.

The doctor left after he said 2 people were allowed in at a time.

I took Nash with me and I saw all the wires hooked up to her.

A single tear ran down my face.