Laksh: bas bas mera bachcha. Now enough of crying. Be a good girl now and stop crying.

Laksh makes her stand and makes her lay on the bed. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

Laksh: I'll be back ok

Ragini nods and Laksh leaves for the washroom.

He closes the door behind and turns the tap on. He closes his eyes and let's the tears fall. The tears he was holding back in front of her. It's not only painful for Ragini but him also. He too can never feel fatherhood. His life will also be incomplete without any child. But he has to be strong for her.

The door of the washroom opens and Ragini immediately looks towards it. She runs towards Laksh and holds his hand. She was having a determination in her eyes. Laksh was confused with her behavior.

Ragini: Laksh, I have decided.

Laksh: decided what?

Ragini: you don't need to do any sacrifice for me. I have an idea with which you can get everything you deserve.

Laksh was getting more and more confused with her words.

Laksh: what are you trying to say?

Ragini closes her eyes to hold her tears back and gains courage to say what she can never imagine to happen but she don't want to be selfish.

Ragini: Laksh, you marry someone else who can give you a beautiful family, who can give you your son.

She said this with great difficulty and keeping a stone on her heart. It's the worst thing that could happen to her. She was not able to meet his eyes but somehow she managed to open her eyes and look at him.

His eyes were red and he was making a fist of his hand, like trying to control himself.

Ragini: don't worry about me Laksh. I'll be fine. You just move on from this rel.....

Laksh: SHUT UP.... JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

He roars in anger filled tone. Ragini scares with his voice.

Ragini: Laksh, please try to understand. It's not a bad idea. Think practically.

She tried to make him understand.

Laksh looks at her unbelievably. He then thinks for a few seconds and nods.

Laksh: okay, I'm ready to marry someone else. You'll be happy with it, right?