Laksh: bas Ragini, stop crying now... Please... It's okay... Just relax...

Ragini falls on the floor and Laksh too sits besides her, still hugging her.

Ragini: why this happened with me Laksh? What wrong I have done? Am I not worthy of being a mother? I'm not a good human that's why god did this to me na...

She was crying non stop.

Laksh: no no... It's not like that Ragini. You're a great human being and a pure soul who can never harm anyone in dreams also. I know it's very hard for you to accept it but please don't say like this. I'm here na, with you.

Ragini brings her face out of the hug and looks at him with her tear filled eyes.

Ragini: don't you want your son now?

This question of her's made it tough for him to control his emotions, but he can't cry in front of her. He can't break her more.

Laksh: but I already have a kid to take care of.

Ragini looks at him shocked.

Laksh smiles a little.

Laksh: aren't you a kid? You do each and everything a kid do. From doing childish things to irritating me, annoying me. Are you less than any kid? Hai na mera bachcha?

He asks holding her cheeks in between his hands.

These words of him made her to cry more. She again hugs him, crying.

Laksh: sshh... Please yaar don't cry. I don't like you like this. My bachcha is the one who irritates me, annoys me, makes me angry with her idiotic and childish things and behavior. I don't like a crying Ragini. I like the Ragini who always smiles and makes others to smile.

Ragini: I'm sorry, I can never give you the pleasure of being a father. I'm the most unlucky woman who can never fulfill the wish of her husband. The wish of having a son. I'm so sorry.

She said sniffing.

Laksh: there's no need of saying sorry. I'm not saying anything to you neither I'm angry with you. I said na, it's ok. It's not your fault. Maybe, it's not in our fate. Waise bhi, it's very hard for me to handle my one bachcha. I can't handle another.

He says chuckling lightly. Ragini keeps crying for about half an hour and Laksh didn't stop her. He let her cry so that she can feel ligher. She was trying to hold herself but the emptiness she was feeling inside her was not letting her tears to stop.