Chapter 2: The Confession

Sorry for that last cliffhanger, actually not really. HAHAHAHA LOL. But seriously I love you guys,

Hope you enjoy the new chap!

Over on the multimedia section is the picture Carrie Underwood as Victoria on her little dinner with Jake, Alex Pettyfer.

Taylor's new song just over there! ---------->

----------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V

I might have been a little TOO rough on her. As soon as I said those four words, I saw Victoria glaring at me.

Then turned around and disappeared in the crowd. The audience were screaming for us, yelling some stupid random stuff.

But my mind was only fixed in one tiny problem. Her. Gods, when I first saw her, after what? 10, 11 years? I dunno.

But seeing her now was surprising.

When my dad told me about it at first I was like, "Yeah, yeah sure, as long as my friends come, whatever", and my dad just rolled his eyes at that. Now? I didn't expect her to change at all.

I mean, she had always been the popular one in school- but that was because of her mom- she was, like the star-student.

Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes. In this school I've heard rumors about her being the "Queen of Berkeley".

She was famous, popular, she's one of the Mean Girls in her own way. Not saying its a bad thing. It's just, she even LOOKS different now.

In Elementary school, she was the laughingstock of the school, because of her braces and two piggy ponytails.

Can you imagine that same girl in senior school, popular, pretty and just brilliant? Her hair is a beautiful waterfall of cascading golden curls, her eyes, sparkling blue like the sky or the calm sea.

She even wore makeup, making her look even more stunning. If you're thinking that I'm falling for her, I would've laughed at that years ago.

I was the bully in her class.

Everyday I would make fun of her braces, her pigtails and her flouncy dress. Thinking on it now, I just couldn't bring myself to laugh at the memory like I usually do. Things change Jake, my dad once told me. So does she.

I finished the song to the crowd's applause. I got off the stage, put my guitar down and searched for Victoria.

I searched everywhere. The Library was closed, locked. All the classrooms were. The gym was deserted.

The cafeteria was empty. I searched the parking lot for her car, which my dad pointed out for me, is a red Lamborghini.

I looked around for it. No red Bumble-Bees anywhere, except for mine which BTW is black. I sighed, frustrated.

Then my phone rang. I pulled my iPhone out. There, with Don't playing for the ring tone, was my dad's tour picture with Ms. Swift. I picked up and put the phone to my ear. "What is it dad?" I asked impatiently.

"Come home, now. We're going to have dinner with someone tonight" he said.

"Yay! What, are we going to have dinner with Nicki Minaj? Rihanna? Oh, maybe with One Direction?" I asked sarcastically.

I could almost imagine him shaking his head in disbelief.

"You hate their songs Jake. Much more THEM" he sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Then who is it?"

"It's a surprise. You wouldn't want to come to this dinner if you knew who she was" he answered with a bored voice.