Chapter 6

Kyla's POV

I can't believe he just said that to me. I've always dreamed of him saying that to me. I never, ever, thought he would,

"I understand you don't feel the same way I just-" Harry started. I cut him off... By kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waste and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away, He rested his forehead against mine.

"I thought you didn't like me in that way," Harry said.

"I don't. I love you too." I said smiling. He pecked my lips.

"You do not know how long I've wanted to do that for." He said smiling,

"Trust me, I know" I said.

"So, what does this make us?" I asked.

"How about this, Kyla Payne, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled.

"I don't know..." I said trailing off. We both smiled. All of a sudden I heard Liam. What's he doing here. Harry and I are having a moment!

"Kyla! WAKE UP!" I heard Louis scream in my ear. All of a sudden I saw the five boys staring at me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You're in bed sleeping love. Don't you remember?" Harry asked. I shook my head no. Louis rolled his eyes.

"We were about to leave for the interview but you decided to stay here and sleep because of jet lag." Louis said. That was all a dream?! Harry isn't really my boyfriend? :(

"What were you dreaming about? you looked pretty happy" Niall said. They boys nodded. Shit they can't know.

"I was dreaming about the one and only..." I trailed of thinking of someone.

"Brent Rivera. You know, the Viner that's the same age as me." I said. YES! Nice cover. (A/N Brent's 18 in this story)

"OMG! He's like SO hot!" Louis said in a terrible girl voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Can one of you guys pass me my iPad. I wanna watch the interview." I said.

"No you don't." Harry said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing really happened. Same old same old. You should probably stay off twitter too. All social media sites. Forever. Go green!" He said. What the hell is up with him?

"Whatever" I said. Skye walked in.

"Hey girlie! time to leave boys! It's girl time! Sorry Lou and Haz. It's just gonna be us girls." She said. I laughed. Louis just stuck his tongue out like a 6 year old boy. They walked out.

"I'm gonna do a Starbucks run. You want anything?" I asked.

"You know where it is?" She asked.

"Ya. I saw it on the way here." I said. She nodded.

"Kay. Ill have the usual." She said.

"Alright. Ill be back soon" I said. I put on my flip flops and walked out the door. After a minute or so of walked my phone buzzed.

From: Da BFF
You there yet?

To: Da BFF
Ill be there in a few

I was about to shut my phone off when I ran I to someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said.

"That's ok" the guy said. I looked and saw I spilt his Starbucks all over the sidewalk.

"It's really fine. I'm Brent!" He said. I took an actual look at him and saw it was BRENT RIVERA!

"I know who you are. I'm a big fan" I said trying to keep my cool.

"I'm Kyla" I said.

"It's nice to meet you Kyla. Beautiful name. You LOL familiar. Have we met before by any chance?" He asked.

"No, I'm actually Liam Payne from One Directions little sister. I just moved here from England because I got a record deal. Let me buy you a new Starbucks." I said.

"No! It's fine it was all my fault!" He said.

"No it's fine it was all me." I said smiling.

"How about, I let you buy me a new Starbucks IF! I get your number." He said. I smiled.

"Deal" I said. He smiled back.

"How about we play 20 questions?" He suggested. I agreed.

"Relationship status?" He asked.

"Single. You?" I asked.

"Same." He said smiling. I smiled. I have a good feeling about this. I haven't even thought about Harry. Frick.