Chapter 1: Why is it hurt me?

Seulgi's POV

   It was 6: 30 Am and I was still lying in my bed. 30 minutes left and school has started. Im being lazy again and my body was telling me to sleep more.

-"Ok.. body.. I ain't going to school". I said while half asleep.

    I nearly closed my eyes and suddenly Taeyong spoke..

-" Who are you talking to?". Taeyong questioned me and raise his one eyebrow.

     I didn't notice that he was already in my room when i was daydreaming.

   I glance at him shockingly and he was leaning in my door and already dressed.

   He wore a Gucci white t shirt , black jeans and nike shoes.

   He's haur was brown ( Taeyong's hair from SMROOKIES )

-" Knock please! Is anybody know how to knock! please teach that man over there!". I shouted and turn my body on the wall and cover my head wuth my pikachu pillow.

   He smirked with a little giggle and crossed his arm. He knock twice at my door.

-"Your door is already open when I woke up, stupid." He said sarcastically.

   He walk toward me and threw his bidy on my back.

-"Yaaahh!! Wake up! Its 6:30 and still your not dressed!". Taeyong shouted at me while I was under his body struggling.

-"Yaahh!! GET OF ME I CANT BREATH!!".I shouted while im drowning of the pillow that stuck between my nose.

   Taeyong got off and run through the living room cuz he knew thata he was dead if wouldn't out of thata room.

-"Yahh!! you little..".I yelled then standing up to catch Taeyong.

      I run toward Taeyong but he was fast so he run too. He run toward the dining table and now we were running round and round.

-" Hey! let me take a revenge yong!". I said angrily.

    He just laugh breathlessly and..

-"NEVER!!".  He said jokingly.

-" Ok then..". I sat on the chair and crossed my arms and staring at him.

    He took a deep breath and sit next to Seulgi.

-"aish..you..fine". He said and bowed at me.

      I smiled and grab his hair tightly that he cant handle tha pain.

-"ahh! ahh! appa! appa! that's hurt Seulgi!!". He shouted with pain.

    Seulgi laugh at his reaction and then she let go. Taeyong was rubbing his hair because its hurt and his face wasn't form.

      And that makes Seulgi burst out of laugh.

-"HAHAH LOL YOUR FACE IS UGLY!!". I laugh at Taeyong while pointing at him.

    Taeyong wasnt angry but so he laugh cuz he saw Seulgi's laughing with bare face.

-"Yours too!!" He giggled then stop when he saw Seulgi not laughing.

  He sniff and hesitate to say something.

-" I...sorry.." he said lowly.

   Seulgi stare at Taeyong while he was looking at her lowly and--

-"YAAH!! I KNOW IM UGLY BUT PLEASE DONT SAY IT OUT LOUD!!". Seulgi said loudly and Taeyong remained shooked and silent.

    They were silent and stared at each others eyes.