9. Wednesday

"I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine.. Hmmm~" Jungkook sang as he neatly fold his clothes. He smiled as he finally folded the last piece of cloth. And then Taehyung was there, recording the whole thing making Jungkook gasped and threw whatever he could grab at him.

They apparently have no classes today. It was canceled so they can spend their Wednesday together. Not really.

"Babe!" Taehyung yelled carefully ending the video and locking his phone, keeping it away from Jungkook. "What are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled, pissed. "Recording a video?" Taehyung answered acting innocent.

"Of what?!" Jungkook raised an eyebrow crossing his arms over his chest. "Of you! Baby! It's for future purposes." Taehyung said before running away. "Stupid Tae! Will he not see me again in the future?" He mumbled and then realizing what he just said. "Oh. Right."

And then silence overpowered them. No one dared to speak. It was painfully awkward and silent for the both of them. Jungkook tried to ease himself by looking around until he saw a painting on the wall.

"Ah! Taehyung? Umm.. Can I ask you something?" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him curiously. "Yeah, what is it?"

"Can I paint you?"

Warning? (u already know what that means ;)

"Ah! I-I said paint not sex!" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung deeply thrust inside him. He panted trying to regain his normal breathing. "Tae~ Mmm!"

"Hmm? And here I thought you were seducing me." Taehyung teased burying his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck. Speeding up his pace a little.

"I- ugh! I would neverrr! Ahh!" Jungkook arch his back letting out loud lewd moans that could excite the older more than he already is. Jungkook is great. No. Jungkook is fucking amazing.

Taehyung absolutely loves the way the younger is a bit in denial with his feelings even though he shouldn't he still is. He smirked and grab Jungkook's dick as he fastened his pace.

The male gasped as he let out high pitch moans and beg Taehyung not to do both. "No! Ah! Nng! Please!"

Jungkook panted heavily as he try to adjust himself from the pleasure but he just couldn't. Taehyung looked at the younger who don't know where to settle. So he leaned in and kissed his ear. "I love you."

He whispered but he soon backed away wishing the other didn't hear it. No. He wouldn't fell for Jungkook again. Well, at least not tell him. This time, he swear that Jungkook would be the one who would fall first and confess first.

He stared at the other boy who was busily catching his breath. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. Good.

"You look good underneath me, Jungkook." Taehyung said caressing his face. 'So why did you break up with me? Why did you look for someone else when you could've still be with me? Why did you replace me?'

Jungkook looked back, staring right into Taehyung's eyes.  'But you let me go. Why did you let me go? I.. Don't know anymore...'

"Tae.. Why did you agree?"
"Why did you break up with me?"

_________________

Sooooo... Why did they both ended it??????