the 12 people

i told 12 people

1. S.C.= i told her because i trusted her. i felt comfortable. shes very honest. i wanted her opinion on it. and im so fucken glad i told her. even though she did ask questions which i didnt like. but thank you for bring the light

2. A.G.= i told because i wanted to hear from a guy. this one really helped me when i told him. because he acted normal. it made me feel normal. i felt moore confortable about who i was. so thank you for giving me light.

3. I.V.= she was the first one i told my story. and she asked questions too. but ive been more open about it. i told her my whole story and my plan for 12:12. the reaction gave me light. thats when i began to post the pictures of the light coming through. thank you.

4. M.C. = i told her through text because it was soft hours. so while texting i asked if i could tell her something before i changed my mind. and i told her. and she already knew. she gave me the date of december twelve. thank you for bringing the light.

5. S.A. =i told her during our tea time. i felt like i needed to make things clear. i told her and im glad i did. she made me feel normal as well. so thank you for bringing the light.

6. A.R. = i told her because i felt comfortable telling her. even though she didnt know. i felt much better coming out to her because she reacted in a good way. she brought some more light in to darkness

7. Y.R. = i told her during class because ive gotten really close to her this year. she got my trust fast and i felt it was the right thing to do. she was also very hyped for 12:12 and i guess it was a spoiler but who cares right.

8. M.C. = i told her because she got my trust. i told her and her reaction brought more light. and she ended the conversation with a hug. even though i hate hugs, i let that one slide because it was a sign to a stronger friendship

9. S.M. = i told her through text because i cant see her face to face anymore. she was super accepting and i truly loved it. the fact that she told me that everything will be ok and that i shouldnt care about what people think made me feel 1000x better.

10. S.H.= i told her while sitting down after school. she gave me a high five and congratulated me for coming out. she brought the light as well. she was also one of the 6 people who already knew i was bi.

11. P.R. = she had the funniest reaction but i dont care. i told her and she said, "ok but what did you want to tell us'' then she laughed. that bitch. but then she added that shes glad im starting to come out and being myself.

12. A.C. = i told her over text. i explained the whole storyline and she already kinda knew. but shes my best friend so i expected her to know. and she was the final person to break the wall of the closet so i can leave.

........