Info on Baroque Works

The sea was calm, seagulls squeaking, and Luffy was near the mast talking to Vivian, as she summoned the rest of the crew to discuss about Baroque Works.

"So what is Alabasta?" Chopper, the newest member of the crew asked.

"It's the country where Vivian's father rules." Nami said.

"But there's this guy known as Crocodile who plans to take over the country." Usopp said.

"And he's one of the seven Warlords of the sea." Sanji put his two cents in.

"To better explain, they are pirates who are given Authority by the world government. They do it for protection in exchange for a cut of their treasure, are allowed to take out the minuscule Pirates one by one. That's why the government supports them, so they can get rid of other pirates that prove a threat to the world government." Luffy said.

"Crocodile is considered a hero back home, but not even my father knows what he's up to. He's the one behind the entire Rebellion, that's why we have to stop him." Vivian said. "But we first have to get Baroque Works out of the picture."

Vivian proceeded to explain the system.

"At the top is crocodile. He is known as mr. Zero. Underneath them are the 12 groups known as the number agents, male agents that are paired with a female agent. Mr1 is paired with Miss doublefinger. MR2 doesn't have a partner."

After explaining the other agents, the crew learned they would be going against 2,000 or so people. But Luffy didn't care how many, this Crocodile was going down, not because he was trying to take a kingdom.

Something bristled in her fur telling her he was messing with the desert.
---------------
Sorry this was short. Finals were murder!
But I'm back!