Powers of Bastet/ Strange Fruit

She has more power than you would think. I'll make sure that there are some drawbacks to her power.

The listing doesn't belong to me! It's from Superpower wiki.

Bastet
Dance Manipulation
-User can control actions of the targets by dancing, this may include even inanimate or dead targets, but only the target's body, not their minds.

Feline Manipulation
-Users can control various cats. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled cats may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.

Applications
Animal Scrying - to perceive through feline senses.
Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
Mind Control- to control various kinds of felines.
Mind Link - to have mental bond.
Taming - to tame their nature.
Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
Techniques
Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from felines.
Associations
Animal Manipulation
Animal Telepathy - limited to felines.
Feline Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain cat-like traits.
Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon felines.
Mammal Manipulation
Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to felines.

Feline Physiology
-User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into felines, from the household cats, wild cats to big cats.

Applications
Camouflage
Claw Retraction
Climbing
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Balance
Enhanced Bite
Enhanced Flexibility
Enhanced Leap
Enhanced Senses
Night Vision
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Predator Instinct
Stealth Tactics

Fertility Manipulation
-User can create, shape and manipulate fertility, the natural capability for living beings to reproduce (in terms of animals) or grow (in terms of plants). They can make land, living beings or plants fertile, allowing them to reproduce or grow, or make things infertile, making them unable to reproduce or grow.
-Biological Manipulation
-Earth Manipulation
-Population Augmentation
-Population Control
-Sexual Inducement

Fragrance Manipulation
-Power/Ability to:
Manipulate fragrance.

The ability to manipulate fragrance.

Capabilities
The user can generate and manipulate the smell/fragrance in various ways, or use fragrance to cause hypnosis, to cause pain, love, insanity, etc.

Applications
Addictive Contentment
Mental Hallucination
Mental Inducement
Insanity Inducement
Love Inducement
Sexual Inducement
Pain Inducement
Pheromone Generation
Stench Generation
Stench Removal
Techniques
Hypnotic Fragrance
Variations
Perfume Magic

Guardianship
-Guardians are often those who are of noble birth or a high position of great historical or legendary importance. They have taken/been given responsibility to defend, protect and, if needed, avenge the focus of their protection, which can be an object, place, concept, or person (throne/crown, village/gate/country/planet, love/good/harmony, royal heir/chosen prophet, etc.) among other things.

To do this, they gain enhanced physical and mental capabilities, many additional mystical or magical abilities, and often specific weapons/tools that allow them to perform superhuman or supernatural feat to help their cause.

Medicine Manipulation
-The user can create, shape and manipulate different types of medicine, including pills, tablets, elixirs, syrups, capsules, ointment, cream, lotion, paste powder, etc.

Music Manipulation
-The user can manipulate and generate music, an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.