Coby the Coward

The sun was out, seagulls were crying out, all in all, it was a nice day for sailing. If you don't count the giant whirlpool swirling around near by.

Two sailors are watching the whirlpool in mild interest and anxiety on cruise ship when all of sudden they heard a sound of bonk from below, they look down to see a large barrel floating in the sea, they wondered where did that the barrel come from but soon dismissed that thought and decide to lift it up since the barrel is big it must have contained large amount of Sake.

Meanwhile inside, a fancy party was going on. People were chatting with one another, but one man with orange hair was staring out the window lost in thought.

Back to the deck of the ship, the two sailors were attempting to get the barrel, which kept ending in failure. A third sailor commented that their skills sucked. Then he saw something in the distance. It looked a bit girly to be a ship, but there was a certain flag on it. A pirate flag.

"Pirates! Off the starboard side! Warn the captain! It's the Alvida Pirates!"

The two other sailors forgot about the barrel they just fished out, and ran to tell the captain. The barrel rolled into various areas until it landed in a storage room.

A few moments later, a scrawny looking boy entered the place and saw the barrel.

"Huh? A wine barrel? Maybe if I get this to the ship, they won't kill me." He said.

He pushed the barrel on the side and starts to roll the barrel so he can take it to Alvida, but unlucky for him three large Pirates came in and found the boy.
"There you are, Cabin boy, you thought you could escape from us again, eh Coby," said a large Pirate.
"W-what oh n-n-no I was just uh…" he tries to come up with a good excuse when a skinny looking Pirate spoke.
"What is in that barrel, Coby?"
"Oh I was just bringing this wine barrel to the ship," Coby started to say.
"Wine huh? Good, I'm parched."
"But if captain finds out," another pirate said.
"She won't find out, only Coby knows and he won't tell anyone. Right Coby?" The burly pirate said with a sneer.
"O-of course not!" Coby said, fearful for his life.
"This thing is really heavy, bet it's good wine." The burly pirate said as he set the barrel upright. He was ready to throw a punch when someone punched out of the barrel and hit him in the chin knocking him out cold.
"HYAAA! I SLEPT GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" Coby whipped his head around to see a slim girl standing in the barrel. The other two decided to ignore the man on the floor and whistled. The girl standing before them had a loose red vest that clearly showed off her figure and cleavage, which was large for a girl her age, she was wearing blue shorts that went down to her kneecap. She had large amber eyes *pretty eyes!*, a battered straw hat on hair that was blacker than black, and was hot, unlike Alvida who was disgustingly ugly.
The chubbiest man snorted "I say we keep her" “Yeah” another pirate agreed, as his eyes raked over the girl’s body. "Bout time we got a real beauty around here."