Chapter 10

Beep. Beep. Beep.
It rang throughout my ears, dealing noises and the sound of someone next to me, though I couldn't make out who it was, but there was a presence on my hand, I gripped onto it, lightly, but it meant a lot.

About an hour later I came too, my eyes fluttering open as I saw blinding lights around me, or at least I would've, if I wasn't blind.

Suddenly memories flooded into my head, my depression, cutting, everything up until where I threw up flowers and passed out in someone's arms.

"(Y/N).."

Someone spoke, I couldn't recognise the voice at the moment and it scared me.

"Wh-Who's there?!"

I yelled, panicking as I realised I was in hospital, with a lot of wires attached to me, keeping me alive.

"It's me.. Victor."

My face heated up when I realised it was him and could recognise his voice, he was holding my hand and I could feel he was close to me.

"I never got to tell you this.. I was so scared you were going to die back then.. I-I love you
(Y/N).."

My face was bright red, not able to process what was happening, before I spluttered out a response to what I thought he had said.

"I-I love you t-too.."

I whispered, as I felt something soft on my lips, before I realised he was kissing me! Victor Nikiforov was kissing me! Of course I kissed back in a gentle kiss, smiling a little even though my face was redder than a tomato.