Chapter 7

What's really going on anymore?

I feel like I've started something.

Yuuto and Victor seem to be close at times, but also distant, do they know? I wonder if anyone has seen, since I wouldn't know if they were watching, nor if they would be able to see my arm or not.

I love Victor, I really do, but I have no idea how he feels about me. Does he hate me? I'll never know now.

I go to their practice only once a month no, I'm surprised no one has noticed somethings up with me. I'd sit in my bedroom for hours a day, feeling sick to my stomach whilst cuddling with my dog, crying my eyes out while they were at practice. Yurio has gone back to Russia now, and Yuuri's first competition is soon, and I have to go.

I don't want to go.

Yuuris living out my dreams, ice skating with a proper coach, entering the world competitions, being able to see, and most of all.

He's with Victor.

I'd tell my dog how much I envy Yuuri every day, and she cuddles me, as if she understands.

Yuuri was always the better twin, always praised more, better at skating, had more friends, fed more, treated more and a lot of other stuff happened that wasn't fair at all aswell.

It was never unfair in this world.

Yuuri is the mighty twin.

While I'm just the mistake, his spare.