8- Too Fragile Freak Out

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter Nicky? Is someone's pride hurt?" I said in a teasing baby voice. The guys laughed as Nick swatted my hand away.

"Shut up," he muttered. I laughed and sat back in my seat. Keegan wrapped his arm around my waist and traced the scar on my stomach lightly. I'd got used to him doing that so I didn't mind at all. He leaned over to kiss my cheek but I stopped him with my hand.

"No PDA," I said, wrinkling my nose. I hated when other couples made out in public so I wasn't going to be one of them. Keegan pouted but he didn't argue.

"You should come over again, Holloway. There's no way you can be good at Fifa too," Asher said with a smirk. I smiled innocently.

"Fifa... is that the one about football?" I asked innocently. Nick's eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"Don't fall for it Asher," Nick warned. I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Fall for what?" I asked. Keegan chuckled into my neck. I froze as a pleasurable shiver run up my spine. My eyes closed halfway and I had half a mind to moan, but I didn't. I pushed Keegan away instead. My face turned to his smirking one. "Stop that," I snapped at him softly. He smiled and leaned in closer.

"I'm not doing anything," he said close to my ear. Fine. Two could play this game. I placed my hand on his knee discreetly and he stopped laughing. His breathing hitched. I smirked and ran my hand further up his leg. His eyes closed and he groaned loudly. I burst out laughing along with the rest of the table.

"Do you need a room?" Stacy joked, raising an eyebrow at him. Keegan's cheeks flushed red as he scowled at me. I only smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, one quick kiss only because that was so funny," I smiled at him. He smiled and leaned forward, pecking me on the lips. Mariana let out a small awe sound as the guys snickered. The cafeteria got really quiet. I finally realized that I probably shouldn't have let him kiss me in one of the most public places in school. My cheeks turned red as I kept my eyes on the table.

"Just ignore it," Keegan said gently. We chatted with the entire table until the bell rang. As always, Keegan walked me to my class. He respected my 'no PDA' rule and we went on like we always did. After school I hung out with him and the guys at his house before I went home and took care of Preston.

~

(Keegan's POV)

I looked around at the elders and chair people of our Lycan parliament. They talked easily with my dad. We were all sitting around in his hospital room. We had it in the hospital room so my dad could be a part of it. He would be making the request on my behalf anyway.

"I've called this meeting to bring to light that Keegan found his mate. His true mate," my dad started. I smiled when the council members started congratulating me. "But... she's a human. She's come and visited me often and I can honestly say that she's a good girl. She would make a great Luna despite the fact that she isn't Lycan," my dad explained. The room got really quiet as the council members looked around the room at each other. I could see that this wasn't going to go my way at all.

"Have you told her about us?" one of the council members asked. He had a scruffy graying beard and matching hair. I shook my head.

"We've just been getting to know each other. She lost both of her parents in an accident. She was there with them when it happened, so now she lives with her brother and his three year old son. They're really good people. My personal opinion is that she's been through a lot. She would most likely be able to handle this life," I said, giving my input. They thought about it silently. I resisted the urge to bounce my leg in nervousness. I had to keep still and show dominance. At least, that's what my training said.