"Wow." I say breathless. The car slowly stops and I step out. My mouth wide open. It looked bigger up close. There are three long lines. I'm guess the line ahead of me is first class because everyone is dressed up in fancy clothes. Molly quickly rushes to the truck and pulls out the suticases. I rush after her and grabes the rest.

"Thank you." She mutters. I smile at her and walk to my mother with her suitecase.

"Come on." My mother leads me towards all of the people. We slowly move up. Suddenly I can see the car being lifted up and going into the ship.

"This ship is beautiful." My aunt Cerise acknowledged.

"Yeah, it is." I say memorized. We move closer and closer and then suddenly we are on a steel brige going uphill. My mother hands me my ticket:

White Star Line Ticket # 938

Passenger Ticket per Steamship: R.M.S Titanic

Sailing From: Southampton Date April 10th

Passenger Name: Charlotte Boyd

Age: 16 From: New York, New York

Accompanied By: Mr. James Boyd and Mrs. Elizabeth Boyd.

Class: 1st Cabin #: 73

Traveling to: New York, New York

Everyone gets their ticket checked before me.

I see a young man with a white suit checking my mothers ticket. He must be part of the crew.

He asks to see my ticket and I gladly let him.

"Have a good time." He winks at me with lots of english in his voice. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"I will thank you." I smile at him. I hope I will see him again. I look back at him. He is starring at he with purple, blue eyes, and dark brown hair, he looks about 18. I smile and wave goodbye to him. He smiles and waves back.

Wow... I'm on the Titanic. With my free hand I drag my hands across the edge of the boat and look over at all the people below waving, and saying goodbye. I wave myself to the people and I quickly go after my parents and aunt Cerise.

We walk into a long hallway full of doors.

68, 69, 70, 71, 72

"This is my room." Aunt Cerise inturupts my counting...

"Wow, we are right next to each other... great." I say sarcasticly.

"I know." She smiles... I guess she doesn't get sarcasism. She walks into her room after making plans to meet up in ten minutes.

I take the key from my parents as they are discussing what they will do and unlock the door of room number 73. I gasp as I open the door. There is a beige couch with three dark brown pillows on it. Next to the couch is a matching chair. A marble fireplace is full of unburnt wood, and a picture of the ship is hanging above it. The wallpaper is light blue and green flower design. There are two doors on the other side of the room. I open the closest door, it has a big king bed with a solid maroon bedspread, a dark brown dresser, and warbrobe and chocolate brown walls. I'm guessing this is my parents room so I get out and move to the next door. It has light green walls and a single bed with the same color bedspread. It has a white dresser and wardrobe. It has a window at the end of my room. I put my suitecase down and walk to it. I still see the same sight I did when I first came on to the Titanic. Soon this will be all water.

I walk out into the living room to see my parents admiring the picture above the fireplace.

"It's nice isn't it." I smile at them.