Please don't vore my ass

HUGE shoutout to ReyceDaylene for her story about her opossum Penny. Every pic makes me want to cry they're all so adorable. Go check it out and tell her how cute her possum is.

I can't wait to have a break from school just so I can do schoolwork during my free time instead of sleeping and spending time with my family.

If Jeff Goldblum was my sugar daddy, I would be complete.(when I typed daddy, I was at 69 words)
~

You started to slide forward along with the sled, clutching to it tighter than you thought possible. Tears burned behind your closed eyelids.
Heights combined with speed frightened you. Rollercoasters were fine because you knew that you were safe with the lap bars and chest restraints. But this was a bit different seeing as you could actually die if you fell.

Cold, bitter, overwhelming wind whipped past your ears and slammed against your face. You were petrified. You couldn't scream, you  couldn't breathe, you couldn't think past the white, blinding fear. Fight or flight is useless to you now, as you cant fight or flee from your current danger. You could feel your heart clench sickeningly in your chest, but you didn't focus on it. 

Cindy Lou was sitting in the front of this rapidly accelerating hunk of garbage, giggling and having the time of her life.

If it was possible, the grinch was looking a little more green than normal as the sleigh careened down the mountain.
He knew that you hated him more than anything in the world right now, but there was no one else to save you.

The grinch handed the reigns to Max and began to climb the mountain of gifts clad in red fabric. He felt anxiety because he couldn't see or hear you. He tried calling out but the noise never reached you.

Carefully he continued to move laterally across the bag towards the back where you were. The grinch almost fell off when he saw you stiff and clinging to the bag with your hair flying behind you and tears steaming down your face. He could see your white-knuckled fear as you pressed youself against the bag.

The grinch made his way over to you. When he put his arm around you, you let out a little whimper of fear.

"I NEED YOU TO MOVE A LITTLE CLOSER TO ME SO I CAN HELP YPU GET TO THE FRONT." The grinch yelled so he could be heard over the roar of the wind.

"I CAN'T! WHAT IF I FALL" you yelled back. Your eyes were still firmly closed.

"I WONT LET YOU FALL. IVE GOT YOU, YOU NEED TO TRUST ME. I KNOW IVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE YOUR TRUST BUT YOU NEED TO LET ME HELP YOU. " The grinch pleaded.

"OKAY! PLEASE DON'T LET ME FALL." You cried out.

"I NEED YOU TO MOVE TOWARDS ME. JUST INCH YOUR FOOT A LITTLE CLOSER AND GO SLOW."The grinch instructed.

With courage that you didnt know you had, you slid your foot slowly across the bag. The grinch's arm tightened protectively around you. Your courage failed you when you had to move your hand and, sequentially, the rest of your body. Visions of you plummeting to your death and being crushed and buried under the snow flashed through your mind and effectively froze you in your tracks.

"I-I DON'T TH-THINK THAT I C-CAN MOVE AN-Y M-M-MORE!" You cried a little harder than before. You were so scared.

"Y/N YOU NEED TO LOOK AT ME SO I CAN HELP YOU." The grinch said

It took a lot of effort to wrench open your eyes and look at the grinch. The cruel wind stung your eyes; Your face burned from the cold. But the determined look on the face of the man in front of you made you forget all of that. It made you forget your fear for a brief moment.

You reached out and moved over.
Closer to the grinch.

You put both hands back onto the bag and clung to it just as fiercely as before. Your confidence grew a little bit from having someone to support you, and also from not dying. You were still terrified though. The grinch's presence was a welcome comfort, and the looming possibility of death and the adrenaline coursing through your veins made you forget the events of yesterday temporarily.

"IM GONNA HELP YOU UP TO THE FRONT WITH CINDY LOU, ALRIGHT?" The grinch yelled

"WAIT IS CINDY LOU OKAY!?" You questioned, your anxiety going through the roof once more.

"YEAH SHE'S FINE, SHE'S HAVING A BLAST." The grinch reassured.

Hearing that, you let out the breath you didnt know you were holding in. She was safe. You didn't know how you would deal with her being injured or dead. How would you tell her parents? How could you live with yourself? 

"I NEED YOU TO PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRUST ME. CAN YOU DO THAT?" The grinch said checking your comfort level.

"O-OKAY, I THINK I CAN D-DO TH-THAT. P-PLEASE DON'T DR-ROP M-M-ME." You pleaded.

You wrapped your left arm around the grinch and clutched at his coat. When you found that your hold on the grinch, and the grinch's hold on the bag was secure, you wrapped your other arm and both of your legs around the grinch. You buried your head into his shoulder and closed your eyes. You clutched harder when he started to move.

After what felt like forever, but was really less than a minute, you got to the front of the sleigh unharmed. You opened your eyes and opened your arms. You engulfed Cindy Lou in a hug, glad to have her safe and unharmed.

You looked ahead and almost had a heart attack. You were going at breakneck speed down the mountain. You screamed every time you hit a bump  afraid that you were gonna go flying. Max was barking like crazy, from excitement or fear you couldn't tell. Cindy Lou was laughing like crazy, having a wonderful time.

You could see lights in the distance that were slowly getting bigger as you approached Whoville. You started to scream again as you got closer to town, gripping onto the grinch's arm.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" You cried

"WAY TO STAY POSITIVE THERE Y/N!" The grinch yelled, trying to steer.

You got to town, gaining speed as you went. Houses and businesses rushed past in a blur. You thought you saw Betty Lou and Martha May but you couldn't be sure.

You buried your face in the grinch's coat and closed your eyes. You felt the sled start to slow down but you didn't raise your head, still scared. The sled finally stopped and you could hear the townspeople murmuring around you.

~Im stopping the chapter here. I wanted to write 1000+ words for this one bc the last chapter was only like 300 words of plot and a million of me yelling abt self care. Merry chritches bitches. The reccomendation is The Office. We stan Misha Collins. Leon out

 Leon out