Im going to slit my ankles

~Look guys its been three days and ive cringed away for a long enough time so im back. I really dont want to do thisssssssssss. Fair warning this chapter is going to have the sexy times more so than the last chapter. Like full on circle peg in the hole stuff kids. I keep saying that im gonna watch the babadook but I keep procrastinating and I dont wanna wake up and be all like hey demons, its me ya boy. Thats not how I want to spend shitscram. There will be more story after this chapter for all of you who like this and maybe if my wife Novalaxy_Dragon the nasty mongrel convinces me,so if you want more boning then spam her. Well bust a nut and enjoy.~
-
You woke up to something wet on your face.(WAIT YA NASTIES) You opened your eyes to see Max licking you to wake you up.
"Oh hey buddy. What're ya doing?" you asked the dog sleepily. You looked over to see that, besides Max, you were alone on the bed.
"OH SHIT!" you exclaimed looking at your phone. You were late to work. You sent a text and left a voicemail for the manager telling them that you were very sick along with some retching noises every now and again. Nailed it. Now that that was taken care of, you went to find your new friend.
"Hey uh I have the day off." you called out to see if you were going to get a response. Nothing.
"I told you that you didnt need to sleep in the trash. You were sleeping next to some anyway. (*screech* don't be mean to yourself.) you said that last part under your breath. You were about to give up the search until you saw Max.
"Hey there buddy" you said scratching him behind his ears "can you take me to the grinch?" you asked the dog. He barked at you in reply and started sniffing around.
"Ill take that as a yes."
You followed the dog around the cave in search of the grinch. You found him on the couch watching whatever local tv station he could tune into. He looked half asleep.
"You didn't have to leave." you said effectively startling the grinch. He almost fell off the shitty couch he was lying on.
"What?" He asked confused ( insert hello? girl vine)
"I said that you didnt have to leave. I was fine with us sleeping together."(HA you filthy nerds wish) you replied.
"No its fine. I just didn't want to scare you when you first woke up."
"What are you talking about? I insisted that we share so that we would both be comfortable. How much sleep have you gotten?" You questioned.
"Like 20 minutes." he replied nonchalantly.
"Well since we're both up, why don't we get some breakfast." You suggested. With that you went to the kitchen. You opened up the fridge only to be met with nasty, rotten food.
"What the fuck? Welp looks like a trip to the store is needed. Wanna come?" You asked.
"You know I can't go out there. It'll  take too long and all the "ahh its the grinch" stuff gets kinda old." He told you.
" I bet I could hook you up with Martha May. She's one of my neighbors. We might run into her at the store. If you're lucky, you could get some pussy tonight." you teased. Last night durring your extensive conversation, the grinch had told you about his grade school crush on your next door neighbor, Martha May.
The grinch glared at you. You just stuck your tongue out.
"So are you coming or not?" You asked grabbing your bag.
"No im just gonna stay here. Wallow a little."
"Well don't have too much fun without me. Ill be back soon. Here's my Netflix info if you wanna maybe watch something." you said handing him a slip of paper with the Netflix info. You slipped on your coat.
You walked out into the freshly fallen snow. It was up to your calves. Looks like you dont need cardio today. You started your long and exausting trip to the super market. While you were there, you bought eggs, milk, cereal, bread, butter, ground beef, some seasonings, spaghetti, and sauce. You figured that you might as well make dinner while you're up there. While traversing the aisles seeking out ingerdients, you saw your neighbor Martha May.
"Hey Martha." you said with a small wave. You were a little jealous of Martha. She was so pretty and seemed to have it all. No wonder every man in town wanted to bang her brains out, including the grinch.
"Oh hello Y/N  darling! I wanted to talk to you." she said
"Alright, shoot." you replied.
"I couldnt help but notice that your house wasn't decorated. I was wondering if every thing is okay." she spoke with concern.
"Ive just been really busy with work and....stuff." she gave you a knowing look.
"And when will I get to meet "stuff"?" She asked putting air quotes around stuff.
"W-what?" you sputtered out. "I dont know what you're talking about. Pssshht." You continued, convincing no one.
"Tell me! Im dying to know who you're seeing." She peristed.
"Well im not really with him in a relationship. We're friends y'see. Im helping him out at his place. Its cool though." you answered.
"But you still havent told me who it is Y/N." She said
"Alright fine. Just promise me not to freak out." you said putting your hands in front of you. Martha May crossed her heart and zipped her lips to ease you.
"Its the grinch." You whispered, not trying to start a situation. Her eyes went wide, but she kept quiet.
"What on earth are you doing with him?" she questioned.
"Well uh im trying to be nice to him so he'll go to the whobilation for Cindy Lou. Ive come to learn that hes not bad at all. Y'know? I think he just needs someone to talk to." you explained. Martha nodded her head in understanding.
"Look, I wont tell anyone if you don't tell that I really dont like the mayor." She said. You crossed your heart and zipped your lip, mimicking her previous actions. She smiled at this. Martha May gave you a lift to the mountain and took you as far up as she could go. You got out of her car, thanked her, and took your groceries.
You started the walk back to the top of the mountain giving Martha a wave as she left. You lugged your bags up the freezing mountain.
When you made it to the top, you just went right in. The grinch was expecting you to come back anyway so you thought it was no big problem.
You went to the kitchenish area and put the perishable foods away like the meat and the milk. You left the rest of the stuff on the makeshift table. You wandered around looking for the grinch. Soon you heard what sounded like a conversation. It was the grinch. You couldn't find Max so you assumed that he was talking to the dog. You were curious and put your ear against the door to try and hear what the grinch was talking about.
"She's KILLING me Max! I dont know what to do. All this HOSPITALITY a-and KINDNESS and WARMTH! God she's so damn warm. And her hair smells so nice that I just want to bury my face in it." The grinch rambled. Who was he talking about?(hmm I wonder.)
"But none of that matters. Shes so beautiful, and im just me. Im just a green, hairy, monster. Y/N is probably just here out of pity. Why else would anyone come here for me? I dont trust it but its no use. Max, I-I think im in love with her." The grinch confessed to his faithful companion.You didnt know what to do or what to think. You went back into the kitchen and made yourself a bowl of cereal. You took yourself and your bowl into the living room and sat on the couch. Netflix was still on so you decided to watch a horror film. Nothing quite says Christmas cheer like a slasher pic. Pretty soon the grinch joined you on the couch with his own bowl of cereal. After a few minutes he turned to you. You were too caught up in trying to find plot mistakes and continuity errors. Movies are stories. If all you have to make your story 'good' is some loud ass shit jumpscares, then how good is your story? While you continued your diligent quest, the grinch just looked at you as if you were the only one that existed. One of the sex scenes came on and that gave you an idea. You started to scoot closer to the grinch. When your thighs were touching, you leaned your head to rest it on his shoulder. Then the scene was over and you were back to the blood. When you finished the movie, you put it onto another horror film that you knew was rampant with steamy scenes. You changed movies,but you never changed the way you sat. When a makeout scene came on, you put your hand on the grinch's knee. As the movie progressed, so did your hand. When you got mid thigh, you started to gently rub his leg moving closer to his inner thigh. The grinch sat stiffly next to you but he never did anything to stop you from progressing. You took a bold risk and moved your habd to his crotch. He let out a gasp at that. He turned his head to look at you but you were watching the movie. You began to rub gentle circles with the hand on the grinch's crotch. He was half hard when you got there. You bit your lip, trying to keep the grin off of your face. You continued to stroke him to see how far hed let you go. You lightly ran your fingers across the tip of his dick. He audibly moaned at that and paused the movie you were watching. You were about to protest when you were cut off by the grinch kissing you. He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder.
"B-be careful! Dont drop me!" you yelped. He was being oddly silent and that worried you. But you had an idea. You reached down and slapped his ass. The grinch stopped dead in his tracks.
"I was going to be nice and take you to the bed, but I guess right here will have to do."  with that, he put you down and ripped off your shirt. You got the message and took off your pants while the grinch worked at your bra. Soon you were both naked and anxious for each others touch. You got on the floor and he followed suit.
"Ive got one rule" you said "if I dont cum, nobody does." With that you pushed him gently down and crawled up his body. You shared some tender kisses but then you went up farther. You went far enough so that your dripping wet pussy was over his mouth.
"If you want this pretty cunt to be wrapped around that delicious looking dick of yours, then you gotta eat me out like a slut. And when I cum, you better swallow." You said. Right after that, you felt a warm, wet tounge on your folds. Next he moved his tongue and teased your hole just sticking the tip in. He moved his mouth up a little and latched onto your clit like a man starved. You moaned and ground your hips against his mouth. He moved back down and shoved his tongue into you. You threw your head back and rode his face. You could feel your orgasm approacing.
"UUHN IM SO CLOSE!" You cried out. The grinch moaned against your pussy making you cum in his mouth.
You stopped straddling his face and moved down to kiss him. You could taste yourself on his lips. You kissed down the grinch's body, moving slowly towards his dick. When you got there, the head was red and swolen. You licked along the grinch's shaft and played with his balls. The grinch was a mess of moans and profanities. Sometimes your name would slip out in moans.
When you were done torturing him, you positioned your pussy above his awaiting dick. You ran his tip through your slit a couple of times to make sure he was ready.
You slowly slid down him, taking him to the hilt. You both moaned when your hips met. You sat still getting used to his dick, circling your hips as you did so. You lifted yourself up so that only his tip was inside you and then you slammed back down making a moan escape your lips and pleasure shoot up your spine. You bounced yourself on his cock at a steady but ruthless pace. The grinch was a mess beneath you. He was whining and moaning and calling your name like it was the only thing he knew how to say. You were getting close and so was the grinch. Soon you threw your head back in pleasure as your orgasm overtook you. You heard the grinch's whines get higher and louder and then you felt warmth cover your insides. You slipped the grinch out of you and helped him to the bed. You collapsed onto the covers with the grinch next to you. You looked up at the ceiling and said "that was pretty dope."  And then you fell asleep.

~ that was the sin folks. Ive had a crazy schedule this week and Im great at procrastinating. I will update more later but for now im signing off