the beginning

deena's note :

I never known that I'll try to write my Own book one day :D

p.s : english is not my language im just a huge fan of the art of spelling Nd writing it *-*

Give my story a shot ,cause the begining of all stories always look boring but trust me its became more intresting after ... any ideas about the story are accepted .

Vote if you like,thank you ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 1 : the begining

it was June 14th, i was at grandma's house near to miami beach,florida.

The rayon's of the sun came through the window,the light mixed with the green sheets and create a sparkles on the walls, the sound of the wave's stuck in my my ears like some sourd of an everlasting serenad.

I got up and wore my swimsuit and went straight ahead to the beach . I swam like I never did in the fresh ocean breeze,i refused to get out but the butterflies in my stomach pushed me to get back home, I was hungry !

On my way home I felt incomftorble because I knew I was being stared , I turned my round face and saw Nick the hot popular senior guy from Mc high leader the same high school i go to, admiring my thin body which it disgusted me , I didn't pay it much of attention I turned my head and I kept moving ,until I felt something odd , someone grabbed me by the hand, a tough voice said : hey , Ame ,euuh .. Wanna hang out with us the eve'? , you know its summer and I knowlest that you don't go out , since your parents traveled to italy !'

I l left my chin and rolled my eyes up to see who it was.

Brown honey eyes were looking at me, soft hair moved by the wind, and a perfect chest where you can see his 6 packs muscle's .

Fast thoughts came through my mind I didn't know what to say , I couldn't spell a word !

it's kyle,Nick's best buddy, i forgot to mention that kyle is our neighbor,his dad is a close friend to grandpa but i knowlest him from school a few times.

i wondered why he came to talk to me ? and exactly Me? i quickly answered :

'I dont know about that, kyle ...'

i was about to ask kyle 'with who we will hang out with?'

untill another voice interrupted me saying and rolling his arms around kyle : 'Whatssss uaap Ame?'

Nick said ... i ignored him, and while i kept walking i heard kyle Congratulating Nick on ruining the moment .

A shaky doubting smile appeard on my face i was confused but kind of happy,i didnt want to admit it but in the same time i couldnt lie to my self kyle was known as the soft heart the kind humble one the total opposit of Nick, he is the bad-ass the mean offensive bully one, with no mercy !

i finally got home and had a healthy meal and a refreshing shower ,then i thought about going out tonight taking into account the blue marine dress with the two perfect matching shoes that i just bought , i said with irony :'i can manage turning other boys faces then Nick's'.

LATER THAT DAY (past midnight)

(music played : i can only imagine-Chris brown)

'having fun , ame?' kyle said

'yeaa , the full moon , the awsome deejay , the life in pink' i said with mockery !

'i really want it you te be here tonight , thank you.' he said with effortless look

'sure, i mean you made it easy ,the party is just in front of gandma's house'

he gaved me a snappy comeback and kept drawing near : 'No , everything is easy with you'

I got shy and started blushing,my cheeks turned bright red and i hardly spelt : shut up , i'm up the creek (hopeless) when it comes to fun'

an odd silent started associated with him staring at me like if it will be the last time he will ever see me ,not for a spread time i felt his silky smooth lips connected to mine, i recognize that i was kissing him back and each time i felt his tongue my body starts warming up from head to toe , a fierness that led us to a slow passionate frensh kiss , it was just like if we were a long time lover's or as like the frensh people call 'baiser amoureux ("lover's kiss")' , while me and kyle were doing our kiss thing nick found the perfect moment to interrupt.

'Hold on , wait what ? what the hell is this kyle ?' Nick said

i lightly moved backward and looked down but kyle quickly left my chin with his delicate hand and whispered in my ear :

'there's nothing to be ashamed of'

he held my hand and turned to face nick sayin' :

'nick leave us alone,this is not the perfect time to do the ridiculous, senseless dude !' (anger tone)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yet? i cant believe that Chapter one is done ... But still, there will be miles to write <3

Whouuuuuu-houuuuu :D

Any ideas , thoughts , suggestions are accepted ... Be my guest :)

Catch Y'all In Next chapter, and remember Vote Vote Vote :) but only if you liked the story ... Love Y'aaall.