Chapter Fourteen- Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon: Aftermath

The audience were at the edge of their seats, holding their breath as they are witnessing true beauty and power in the making. They are witnessing before their very eyes people would dream of seeing;

The Archangels Judgement

Diancie and I smirked at one another as we looked at Tracey who was now on his knees, begging for mercy and for me to take it easy.

"You've done this to yourself Sketchit, you must now pay the price." I said.

"No please! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry is not good enough." I answered his pathetic pleas.

I turned to Paul who nodded and smirked, giving out the first order of command.

"Torterra, Grasswhistle!"

Torterra, the Continent Pokemon opened his mouth and glowed bright emerald green. He opened his mouth and hummed a sweet yet sirenic-like tune which reached the targets ears, making Mr. Mime, a.k.a Mimey to fall asleep.

"Diancie, lets show our 'dear guest' why they shouldn't mess with us."

"W-Were really going to do that  move?!" Diancie asked excitedly.

"The very move." I winked, "Lets go Diancie,  Fairy's Comet!"

(Made up move)

Diancie, the Jewel Pokemon extended her arms into the sky and shot out a gigantic comet filled with Fairy power. The comet shot into the sky and separated into thousands of miniature comets which reigned onto the battlefield, hitting all those beside the user on the battlefield. Paul ordered Torterra to use Frenzy Plant to make gigantic roots as a shield to protect himself from the attack.

The enemies, not so fortunate.

The comets reigned heavily one after the other and they were pelted one after the other with miniature fairy-like comets, causing a huge calamity upon contact and crushing them slowly. After about the 10th comet, both Delphox and Mr. Mime fainted.

Torterra and Diancie won the match.

"D-Delphox and Mr. Mime are unable to battle! Victory goes to Paul and Ethan! Seeing as all three Pokemon on my left are unable to battle, the victory goes to Paul and Ethan!"

The audience and spectators stood up and cheered our names, clapping and screaming as they did so.

"You did well Delphox, return." Simon smiled.

"T-Thank you Simon." Delphox smiled before turning to Diancie who reverted to her normal form, "You were amazing Diancie. Next time we battle, I will win."

"It'll be a pleasure to fight you again sometime." Diancie bowed and waved at her opponent. 

Delphox was absorbed by a bright red light and was sent back inside her Pokeball while Paul did the same with Torterra, thanking him for his hard work. I walked over to Simon with Paul to congratulate him and his Pokemon.

"You were great out there Simon." I smiled.

"Indeed." Paul said, "Not many can endure our Pokemon's attacks. You sure raised your Pokemon greatly."

"Thanks." Simon bowed, "But to be honest I knew I was going to lose against you the moment the battle first started. Your combinations and your attacks were so strong, especially your Fairy Moves Ethan."

"I do what I can." I laughed.

"What should we do with...him..." Simon muttered darkly, pointing at Tracey.