Chapter 14 - Police

Start from the beginning

"Why can't I be a teacher too. His literally more stupid then me." Rex laughed as Calum smacked him. "What do you want baby boy?"

"You want to see how this baby can beat your ass again." Calum said getting ready for anther fight.

"Round two." Rex said.

"Freeze." Everyone attention went to the door. A few policeman were standing there pointing the gun at us. The principle was even standing with them.

"Fuck." Liam whispered trying to cover his face.

What the hell is going on?

"I told you it was a bad idea to use real guns." Calum said behind Liam who didn't want the police to see him. "Liam, it's over if they recognize you." Calum added.

"We heard gunshots coming from this class and I called the police." The principal said.

"It was just a play." Mr Morris answered trying to take our side. We all knew he was doing it for Lexie and none of us.

"It was real gunshots that I heard." The principal stated.

"No one is leaving here until, we search everyone." One of the policeman said and Liam just sighed.

"Liam, what will we do now?" Calum asked.

"Don't you worry baby brother, I have a plan." Rex whispered to them.

"If you tell us to run in the count of three, then forget it Rex." Lexie said as we all sat down at the back of the class. I literally wasn't even speaking and they made me feel invisible. Liam kept pulling me to go with wherever they wanted to go.

"Rain, you first." The principal said after all it was her niece.

Rain quickly got up leaving Jayden behind. They started searching her and she quickly went outside to give a statement or something. I didn't even understand anything that was going on.

"Jayden." The principal said reading his name from the class list. He quickly got up and they searched him. Liam's whole gang was panicking except him.

"Liam, we can just run like last time." Rex said.

What the hell does he mean last time? Did they do this before?

"I send Rhode a message. Just wait for the count of three and then follow my lead as soon as the first gunshot goes on unless Rhode changes the plan." Liam explained and they all nod their heads.

"Calum don't you cry baby brother. I'll look after you." Rex joked and Calum rolled his eyes annoyed. They were all just listening for a gunshot but Rex was joking around.

"Liam May." The principal said and he quickly got up.

"What the fuck. When did I get another brother?" Rex joked laughing at Liam.

"Idiot, you going to ruin my brother." Lexie told him as Liam walked to get searched. His really crazy if he thinks he can get away when his literally carrying a gun. "Liam, your thing." Lexie said trying to get him to give his gun to her but he didn't care.

They searched Liam and he just smiled winking at me. Why the hell ain't they finding the gun he has?

"Liam, you look so much familiar." The policemen told him as soon as he was done searching Liam.

"Lexie." He said walking out of the class and she nod her head.

"Listen Stacey, if they call your name before mine. Give me the gun Okay." She whispered.

"I don't have a gun." I whispered back and Rex chuckled.

"I didn't know the gun in your bag can act invisible because then mine is also invisible." Rex rolled his eyes. "Or the one in--"

"Stacey Marshall." The principal said smiling at me. She always told me how proud she is of me, because I won so many things for the school.

I tried getting up but Lexie would just pull me back.

"Your gun." She whispered and the policemen just looked at us confused. He was so suspicious of me, but I didn't have a gun on me. I couldn't even believe that they used real guns for this stupid play.

"What's your name?" The policewoman asked me as soon as I stood in front of her. She didn't even try searching me.

"It's S--"

"You heard the principal call her name." Lexie interrupted standing up. "Just do your job instead of asking her silly stupid questions."

"You heard her." Liam came back in the class. "Actually, you don't even have the right to search any of us. Where's your warrant?"

"You should be giving a statement, rather then coming here to interrupt--"

"I'm not giving a fucking statement. Meet our lawyer Mr Rhodes." Liam smiled as Rhodes got inside the room. "Actually, I'll be suing you for touching me with your filthy hands." Liam crossed his arms across his chest angry.

"Son, there was a shooting that happened up. You can't expect us to--"

"You know the law. You didn't have a warrant and yet you questioned all my clients. They are kids and you took your chance, and the principal didn't even stop you. So I suggest you go get a warrant before you search any of my clients again this time and you lucky if my clients doesn't sue you." Rhodes spoke interrupting the policemen.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share*