The 1'st September

It was the 1. September and I was the first one to be awake. Well it was my first day in Hogwarts and couldnt wait. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and jumped into the kitchen. My mom was standing over the stove and was making scramble egg and bacon. My brother, James Sirius Potter, was teasing Albus as always. I sat down in front of them and got the plate with egg and bacon from mom. Stop it James! I think you have teased Albus enough said my father when he came into the kitchen. James stopped teasing Albus and started eating his eggs.

Good morning everyone said a boy with blue hair. Teddy walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair beside James. good morning dude. Are you ready to see Victoire? asked James with a smirk on his face. Albus and I laugh while Teddy gave a punch in the side of James. Boys stop it said my father. He looked at them with his green eyes who was exactly like my grandmother Lily Potter. They stopped and continued with eating the breakfast. The boys ate their breakfast fast while I still ate mine and just like that they were gone. I was all alone in the kitchen. That was my life. Sometimes I would be forgotten, and that was a lot of times, or I was the one everyone helped even though my cousin Hugo was the same age. When I finished my breakfast, I took my plate to the sink and put it down and walked out of the kitchen.

My father and mother are the family every family looked up to because my father was so popular and famous. All of us children hated to be compared to our father and mother. I hoped I came on a house that wasnt Gryffindor. I was proud of my brother Albus to going on Slytherin and didnt care what others thought about it. When I came into my room and double checked I had everything into the suitcase, the feeling came again. I had a bad feeling since I became 11 years old and still do. The feeling was like it was eating inside out, it didnt in real life, but it felt like that. I could feel the tears coming but I kept them away. We didnt need to go the diagon alley because my brothers and I was last week with our parents and brought all new stuff to the new year that was coming up. I got a wand that was very rare and was hard to make. It was a black walnut, unicorn hair core trimmed at midnight, eleven- and three-quarter inches, quite stiff. My mother was so happy when it shined and clapped her hands.

I could hear the boys running down the stairs with their suitcase, my mom yelled at them and I could hear her lock the front door. I took my suitcase and went down the stairs. As I said it werent the first time I was forgotten so, I took my suitcase and rolled it down the stairs. I could hear the car driving into the driveway again and someone running up to the front door. It opened, and my mom hugged me. Im so sorry Lily she said and took my suitcase

My mom threw the suitcases in the trunk while I went in and sat down on the seat. I had to sit beside Albus, while Teddy sat beside James. You probably dont have to know the reason why we sat like that. We finally came to the King Cross station and I began to panic. Teddy, James and Albus got their suitcase first and their pet. Mine came last and when I got it on a wagon James and Albus was already gone with my father. My mom helped me with wagon and when we came to the 9¾ had my brothers already run through the wall, yes, I see Teddy as my brother too, and my father was waiting for me. Are you ready? my father asked and looked at me with a little smile. I shook my head and looked nervously. Why not you have run through it a lot of times my mom asked, I closed my eyes and ran. I ran and ran and ran, eventually I came on the other side. On the other side my brothers had already find the others. My mom and dad came on the other side and smiled to me. I smiled again and walked to the others. Are you ready for your first year at Hogwarts? my aunt Hermione asked. I nodded as a lie, I didnt want them to think I wasnt. Good, for my first year was an exciting year she smiled to my father and he smiled back. I walked over to the train and my suitcases magically fly into the train. I ran back to my mom and dad and gave them a hug. Good luck out there my mom said and smiled to me. I ran back to the train and in. Hugo you got some dirt on your nose I heard uncle Ron say in the background. No dont, maybe he finds his future wife my aunt Hermione said. I walked down the hall in the train to find a place to sit.

Hey, Lily sit in here my cousin Rose said loudly and dragged me inside the compartment. Inside the compartment was my cousin Rose, Hugo, Roxanne and Lucy, and her brother James. Hey Lily and Hugo. do you guys think youre going to be on Gryffindor house? Roxanne asked while she took her Gryffindor cape on. James, Rose, Lucy and Roxanne were all Gryffindor in our family. Fred and Teddy were a Hufflepuff, while Albus was in Slytherin. Victoire was the only one in Ravenclaw. Dominique and Louis were both in another wizard school called Beauxbatons in France. I think Gryffindor Hugo said proudly, and I hesitated a little before answering. I dont know I said quietly and looked out at the window. I remember when James would write me letters of how amazing the view was on train ride. Hey Lils, dont be afraid. I think youre going on Gryffindor just like me James said calmly and hugged me. I hugged again and smiled to him. The feeling came again. I quickly pushed him away from me and asked, Is there a bathroom somewhere?. James grinned, and the Lucy pointed down the hall. I quickly ran down to the bathroom. Not because I was going to the toilet to pee, but because when the feeling came when I was with my family in a happy moment it ruined it all. I sat down on the floor and buried my head down between my legs and cried. I felt alone, and hopeless. I was never going to be on Gryffindor or any of the other houses. I would be an outsider because I wasnt great as my older brothers or older cousins. I hated life, I, I, I. It stopped. The tears stopped falling down my cheeks. I quickly got up and fixed everything, so it didnt look like I just had cried. Thats something you learn quickly. If you have cried so many tears as I have you know what to do after.

I went back to the compartment where the others already got their capes on. You should probably change now. We are close to our destination Rose said an helped me get my cape on. James went out of the compartment to be with his friends, and the others did the same. Hugo and I looked at each other. Here goes nothing Hugo said, and I smiled.