Stephanie: “Long time no talk huh?”

She smiled her gorgeous smile at me and I smile back.

Harry: “Pretty much yeah.”

We talked for a couple of hours and Starbucks was closing so we order one last drink and a cookie to share and we sit on a bench outside of the coffee shop. She sat facing me with her legs crossed picking off little pieces of the cookie and popping them into her mouth and taking sips of her drink.

Stephanie: “This was really nice.”

Harry: “Yeah I had fun.”

Stephanie: “Me too.”

She took another sip of her drink and she almost spits it out.

Harry: “Are you alright?!”

She was laughing and choking at the same time.

Stephanie: “I’m fine.”

Harry: “What were you laughing at?”

Stephanie: “Remember the first day we met and we were sitting out here and you tried to get me to come back to your apartment?”

Harry: “Well yeah.”

Stephanie: “Remember when we were just talking and the guy in a pink sports bra started jogging by and we threw coffee at him?”

I start laughing at the memory of the shirtless man with a hot pink sports bra jogging past us and me throwing hot coffee onto him. We both go into a laughing fit and my stomach starts to hurt.

Stephanie: “I miss this.”

Harry: “What?”

Stephanie: “Us hanging out all the time acting like complete idiots and laughing at nothing and not caring what anyone thought…you know before you were famous and twenty million girls weren’t surrounding you.”

Harry: “I miss it too Steph.”

She smiles at me softly.

Stephanie: “Well I better get going but we are going to do this again soon, got it curls?”

Harry: “Got it.”

She smiled at me and waved and walked away and I started walking in the opposite direction and I head back up to the apartment. I get up there and Louis isn’t inside, he wasn’t in any of the rooms. I dialed his number but there was no answer. I dialed Amy’s and she picks it up.

Amy’s POV

I was sitting on Twitter and Facebook when my phone starts buzzing, I check the caller I.D. and it’s from the hospital.

Amy: “Hello?”

Caller: “Hello, I’m Sara and I’m so sorry to tell you this but your father and mother were in a serious accident.”

My heart dropped. My mom AND dad?!

Amy: “What do you mean? What happened?”

Sara: “Well your father and mother accidentally collided into each other in their cars. Your mother has already passed and your father is currently on life support and maybe suffering from alcohol poisoning as well.”

Amy: “My…mother is…gone?”

Sara: “I’m so sorry Amy.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------