Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is like insanely depressing at some parts and I'm sorry but I needed to add drama to it! And I am dedicating this chapter to my new best friend that I met on here because she is like amazing! <3 (: xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

Amy got out of my car and headed inside to her house and I drove off. I kissed Amy. I KISSED Amy. The Amy my best friend was in love with. What the hell is my problem? I felt horrible but good at the same time. I really liked her and when my lips met hers it was like electricity went through my whole body. I couldn’t tell Louis I kissed her he would HATE me. I arrived at the apartment complex and went up to my and Louis’s room and I entered and as soon as I saw Louis guilt washed over me.

Louis: “Hey Haz!”

He smiled at me and he looked really happy and that made me feel even worse. Why did everything have to be so complicated? Oh yeah because you screwed it up for yourself Harry. I smiled weakly.

Harry: “Uh I’m going to go to my room.”

Louis: “Alright.”

He smiled at me and I waved and headed back to my room, I shut the door and locked it and laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I had slept pretty late so I woke up and sat up in my bed and I started looking through my contacts. I needed someone to help me get Amy off my mind. I needed to forget about Amy and go for someone else. I saw the love in Amy’s eyes when she looked at Louis so I couldn’t come between them. Why did I kiss her?! I’m such an idiot. I continue looking through my contacts and I stop at the name Stephanie. She was one of my really close friends but I haven’t hung out with her in a while.

To: Stephanie

Message: Hey love, I was wondering if you wanted to catch up over coffee or something. Xx

Message sent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Stephanie

Message: Sure! (: how about around 5?

End of message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Stephanie

Message: Sure thing! (:

Message sent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were going to meet up at Starbucks in about an hour so I take a shower and put on a new pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and a purple hoodie I check my phone and it’s about 4:50. I walk out into the living room.

Harry: “See you later Lou going to hang out with a friend.”

Louis waves and I wave back and I head down the steps and onto the sidewalk. I stuff my hands in my pockets and walk towards the Starbucks we were meeting at and head inside and I see her inside already ordering a drink. She turned to me and smiled at me, she had long straight blonde hair and bright blue eyes and a little bit of make up on. She was wearing a TOMS tank top and a pair of ripped jeans and some grey TOMS. She was insanely pretty and I remember I really liked her when I first met her and we kind of just lost touch. We had met at school a while back when I wasn’t on the X-Factor or in One Direction. I ordered my drink and we sat down at a table near the back.