Second

2: Groupmates and Pink note

Third Person's POV

"People come and people go---"

"IT'S THE LOVE SHOT! NA~ NANANANA~" Renjun laughed at how Jaemin interrupted Donghyuck's beautiful singing but his laugh soon died down and he blushed when he saw Jaemin started to dance the chorus of 'Love Shot'. Both of them dropped their jaw as they silently watched Jaemin dancing.

"Yah Na Jaemin, you dancing to Love Shot should be illegal." Donghyuck stated still staring at Jaemin absentmindedly.

"Injun?"

"H-huh? Oh. What?".

"Your face is red."

"H-huh.. Well, that's so sexy. I guess." Renjun admitted looking away with a faint blush still visible on his cheeks. Jaemin gasped loud enough to get Renjun's attention back at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Renjun asked looking at Jaemin confused why the younger had his eyes wide and his hand covering his mouth staring down at Renjun who's seated on the floor.

"You've been fantasizing about me Injun? Oh my gosh." Jaemin teased that made Renjun's mood turned into 360° as he throws the first thing he grabbed to Jaemin and hit the younger square in the face. Luckily it's just a notebook.

"That hurts." Jaemin pouts rubbing his nose.

"You'll get more if you don't stop right now." Renjun threatened while Donghyuck chuckled.

"Okay you two stop. Let's just do our school stuffs." Donghyuck said then a comfortable silence engulfed them doing their own school works. They are currently on Renjun's home to study, do homework and gossip together.

The comfortable and serious atmosphere lasted quite a while not until Lee Donghyuck finished his own works followed by Jaemin. They chitchat quietly until Renjun finishes or else they'll both get it.

"So I heard someone got famous on our first day." Donghyuck said now loud enough for all of them to hear as he saw Renjun close his textbooks and notebooks.

"Oh yeah I heard that too. Students are gossiping about this one student that roasted Mark and Jeno Lee." Renjun added looking at Jaemin too.

"Huh? Me?" Jaemin asked and the two just gave him toothy grins.

"Well, that Mark? He's extremely rude, like who do he think he is? Calling people stupid, a trash or whatever he likes even though he doesn't know them. Well news flash, he's not some handsome Greek God from Olympus who can judge human beings." Jaemin paused taking a breath.

"And that, who is he again? Jeno? Well he seems nice, that eyesmile can really deceive people but he isn't any better. He's also rude, annoyingly rude. He smiles as if he's done nothing wrong. Does he think his eyesmile can make up for the bad things he does? He's stupid. He even got this cliché 'do you know me?' line. I'm might be new but I'm not dealing with their bad attitudes." Jaemin rolled his eyes. He is really annoyed and that made Renjun and Donghyuck amused.

"This year is gonna be fun." Renjun said grinning sending messages to Hyuckie through eye contact.

🦁🦁

"Heeey! I found an interesting student today." Baekhyun happily yelled entering the teacher's department.