"Why do you care about it, Hideo? Oh yeah, I've been wondering, why did you make a ridiculous term in order for me to inherit the company? If you really loved me, you would not use that stupid term." Sana enraged.

"I have my own reasons for it. Even if I tell you, you would not mind it a bit. The term is not that hard, sweety. I'm not even asking you to marry the guy that I choose. Instead, I'll let you make your own choice. Hmm... when are you guys getting married? Do you want to get engaged first or get married straight away?"

It's so hard for Sana to swallow her saliva upon hearing those words from her father. Her father seemed serious about her marriage.

Problem!

How can she get married when she doesn't even have a boyfriend?

Tzuyu?

That annoying brat?

"If you are too busy, you can just let Mama manage your wedding preparations. I want your wedding to be perfect and lively!"

"Who's actually going to get married? You or me? Why are you so excited about it?" Sana glared at her father.

"How can I not be excited? It's my eldest daughter's wedding! Of course, I want it to be lively and grand. By the way, I like your boyfriend. He's nice, polite, humorous, and handsome. He fits perfectly for my gorgeous daughter! You should bring him to Uncle Cheng's event next week. Daddy wants to meet him again." Mr. Minatozaki nodded his head in approval as he praised Tzuyu.

Now she's really in great terror. Her problems got worse. She is unable to respond to her father and simply stares at him.

"Please treat him nicely, child. He's a good guy. Don't get too carried away with your emotions. Last time, you were showing a bitter face. What would he say? Show him your sweetest smile, child. I don't want him to get bored with you and eventually leave you hurting." This time, a hopeful voice can be heard from Mr. Minatozaki.

Hearing her father's speech, Sana felt as if an arrow had pierced her heart.What he said reminds her of Jeongyeon. Her ex-boyfriend had left her for another girl. The one who had hurt and disappointed her. He was the one who made her lose trust in men after his father did. Without realising it, she let out a deep sigh.

"Hideo, I just read the report on our profit in Japan. It has slightly dropped. So, I think I have to do research on it. While our sales in Taiwan are doing very well." Sana changes the topic. She does not want to discuss her love life with her father. It was unnecessary and kind of awkward, she thought. Especially when her father has been mentioning Tzuyu, who is clearly a total stranger to her.

Mr. Minatozaki, who knows Sana well, just plays along with his daughter's game. To be honest, he enjoys discussing business matters with Sana because it is the only time he can see his daughter's eyes sparkle. Not like the usual one, a cold stare.

***

Sana's holding a briefcase that is filled with documents on her way to her office. She's too tired after visiting their branches in Taiwan and had a meeting with a Taiwanese Tycoon's company, which is the Chou Group, on that morning.

After settling with all the matters, she heads back to Korea on the same day. It was already two in the evening when she arrived in Korea. If her family did not own a private jet, she would be spending another day in Taiwan as she has to take a flight the next day.

Despite her exhaustion, she went straight to her office as the CEO of Minatozaki Group.On her way to her office room, Sana's steps had been stopped when her secretary, Eunha, called her.