Chapter 5 (✓)

It's been a week since the meeting Sana and Tzuyu had with the Minatozaki family. Sana's at Minatozaki's residence at the moment. She has to be there to discuss the company with her father. If it wasn't for the sake of the company, she'd never set foot in that mansion.

She's now too focused on her paper work in her father's office while waiting for her father to arrive from playing golf with his friends. She's been inspecting the Minatozaki Group reports for quite some time now, and she's not pleased with the sudden slight drop in their profits.

She's massaging her temples, unpleasant with the bad news, and suddenly her phone is ringing. She looks at the caller's name and heaves a deep sigh before answering it.

"Hello, Miss Minatozaki. I demand you fulfil my reward tomorrow. If I don't receive anything from you, I will definitely search for you, even if I have to cross the volcano sea. Don't even think of running away from your responsibility!" Tzuyu said mockingly and ended the call before Sana could say anything.

That guy really drives her insane. She roughly chafes her face. She's too stressed now. Tzuyu's request keeps playing on her mind. If Tzuyu asks for something else, she'll give it to him right away, but it wasn't. He wants her mansion on Nami Island.

That mansion means so much to her, just like the company. The mansion has sentimental values that she's been keeping for all these years. It's not an easy decision to make regarding that mansion.

Sana started to feel dizzy with her thoughts and constantly forgot her strategies to make the company's profit get right back on track.

"What's bothering you, child?" Mr. Minatozaki asks her out of nowhere. His sudden presence startled Sana.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Sana-chan." He added before kissing her daughter's forehead.

Sana still remained with an expressionless face. She doesn't bother to answer her father's question and continues with what she had been doing earlier, but she can't help but think about Tzuyu's request.

Mr. Minatozaki, who is used to her daughter's cold action, just grinned, "Uncle Cheng sends his regards to you, by the way. He asked us to come and have dinner to celebrate his wedding anniversary at his hotel next week. We should go, and you could bring Tzuyu too." He informed Sana.

Silent. She still doesn't respond to her father, and when her father mentioned Tzuyu, the guy who never fails to annoy her, it made her sick. She's too occupied with his stupid request.

Mr. Minatozaki, who seems like he doesn't want to give up hearing his daughter's voice, asks her again, "How's my future son in-law been doing? I'd like to meet him soon!"

"Hmmm..." That's the only answer from Sana.

"Sana-chan, stop doing your work. Daddy wants to talk with you." This time Mr. Minatozaki said in a strict voice, but that doesn't scare Sana even a bit.

She roughly puts the paper works on the study desk and looks at Mr. Minatozaki boringly.

"The guy that you've been going out with all this while is Tzuyu, right? The guy that I met last Saturday? Is it true?"

Sana nodded once.

"Do you love him?"

She nodded again.

"Are you sure you are going to be happy with him as a married couple?"

She still answers her father with a nod.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

Sana sharpens her gaze towards Mr. Minatozaki, who kept on asking her like a detective. He had irritated her.