"Oh, my small brother," you heard a voice cry and then you saw a peeping head from the opposite side. A pair of hands planted on the bed as the peeping face cried and cried.

It was Jhope, Taehyung's favourite 'hobi' hyung. At this point you were not surprised anymore seeing fairies just popping out of nowhere.

"Don't cry hope hyung. He'll wake up soon." Namjoon sighed at the guy who had his eyes filled to the brim with tears. Then he turned to you. "He'll be fine."

"You don't know how worried I was-" you turned your face around and looked at the each three of them. "I even tried contacting you guys but you kicked Tae out of your group chat."

Namjoon's brows were furrowed. "We didn't." But the voice wasn't his.

Following it you found the owner, Yoongi, the pale looking guy with black cat years on top of his head who was sitting right beside Jhope. His hands on the bed too as he sat crouching on the floor, you could only meet his intense stare.

"Then what did you-"

"Hyung?" A tired voice spoke, it was Taehyung who had just woken up and trying to sit up with all his might.

"You're all here!" Even being so ill his eyes still shined bright. Seokjin help him sit as he patted on his small brother's back lovingly.

"Yes, we are all here to see you." Seokjin smiled gently.

"Taetae! Hobi was so scared!" Jhope jumped on Taehyung, giving him a tight hug in which the blonde latter giggled. Taehyung's eyes fell on you and he gave you an assuring smile, squeezing your hand that was still on his.

You were so scared too.

"Welcome back." Yoongi stayed in his position as he remarked. You could see a black tail behind him waving in the air like a slick snake trying to charm its prey.

"Taehyung, since we don't have much time we'd have to explain everything to you now," Namjoon suddenly said and the air became serious. Jhope moved away too with a gloomy looking face.

"Yes, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

You could feel this wasn't going to be good.

Namjoon looked at all the other fairy's faces before he took a long breath in, as if he was trying to prepare himself.

"You're no longer a fairy Taehyung. You're turning into a real human now."

Taehyung's face fell. "What?!"

"W-what are you trying to say?" You couldn't hold back anymore as you asked surprised.

Namjoon eyed you for a second before his gaze went back to Taehyung's. "We gave him a human name and essential papers to help you cope by, of course, but other than that he was always a fairy. But now that he's changing you can see the reactions. He suddenly got sick with human diseases, all kinds of illness are thriving him down now. Why? Because his human side suddenly got exposed. His immune system isn't built up well yet. He'll be sick for a while, get even sicker if not he's careful and treated well."

You just stared at Namjoon as he kept on talking. Suddenly you felt like your world had started to fall apart.

"And we didn't kick him out of the groupchat too. Since he became human he could no longer stay there. His account, if that's what you humans call it, erased by itself."

Namjoon was done explaining for the time being but everyone stayed quiet. Until there was a low voice, Taehyung who just couldn't grasp it all. "W-why?" He could only ask.

"Because your job is fulfilled here. Sarang is not alone anymore. Now you'd have to go back, well, I wouldn't say 'have to' but-" Namjoon licked his lower lip, thinking a bit before dragging the rest out. "You could stay here as a human too if you want."

"But what about you hyung?" Taehyung asked, desperately looking at the other fairies. But they all looked sad and gloomy, even Yoongi. "Can't I meet you?" Taehyung cried.

Namjoon gave a weak smile before he opened his mouth again but Seokjin decided to speak on his behalf.

"Of course." Seokjin put a hand on Taehyung's back. "Just not like before. Maybe sometimes when we come to visit the earth."

"But you guys can rarely come here. You all have works to do!" Taehyung spoke a little louder but no one said anything.

"We know you have already fallen in love with this place and, maybe with someone else too." Yoongi spoke in his raspy voice, glancing your way in the middle of his words. "That's why rather coming to take you away we told you about your other choice."

"But truthfully," Jhope spoke. Sniffing a little first but then tears started to pour out of his eyes. "How can we live for an eternity without our small brother! Wouldn't he become mortal if he stayed!"

Seokjin let out a small sigh before he went towards the crying latter and pulled him up. "Let's go, it's time." He started walking out but before going through the curtain he looked back. "You guys finish up too."

There was a silent second after two of the fairies had left. Namjoon cleared his throat. "We'll be back in a few days so don't think too hard now Taehyung. Whatever you choose, we'll accept it."

You could see him carefully wiping the skin underneath his eyes behind those glasses before he turned away and left.

"Don't think God is too dramatic, kid," Yoongi said. "It's just a simple decision."

And he was the last one to leave.

All this time you had only listened, you watched their expressions and listened to it all. But you didn't know how you felt yourself. There was too much to think about.

But you didn't want to put pressure on Taehyung too.

"Tae, are you alright?" You put your other hand on his and held his hand with both of yours.

But he slowly took it out and just stared at the plain bed sheet in a daze.

His lips were trembling so he took his lower one under his teeth and chewed on it. "I... I don't know if I can live without my hyungs..."

---
A/n:
What kind of coffee do you like?

I like YOU a latte ;)

Sorry I just tried to lighten up the mood! Here's a little cuteness too so cheer up baby