3

Chapter 3: Adventures in the classroom

Opening your bag a little revealed the little fairy in red, happily munching on the granola bar that you've put inside just before joining the class.

Of course you couldn't concentrate on the class when an actual fairy was right inside your back that was placed on top of the desk. The professor's words seemed incoherent as you kept thinking about the surreal events that had just happened back at home.

"Is it English?" Snapping back from your thoughts you saw the little fairy resting on top of your book that was lying open in front of you. Resting his chin on both of his hand he playfully swung his legs back and forth.

"I can't read English." He sighed observing the letters from your book.

Good thing was that you'd decided to sit on the the bench that was at the end of your classroom. Luckily no one was here or you'd already be labelled going bonkers or the worst case scenario could happen, other people discovering the fairy.

"RM hyung can speak English." The fairy chirped looking back at you. "He is really good at it!"

"You have brothers?" You asked him, curiosity ringing in your tone.

Now he sat facing you, tilting his head to the side he replied, "I don't know what else to call them. They are friends of course. There's nothing such as blood relation there as God makes us from heavenly light and stuff, I don't really know because I'm stupid and small. My hyungs surely know though; they are the best!"

He beamed happily and a funny feeling happened in your heart.

It was melting. Literally melting and you had to stop breathing for a good few seconds so a squeal wouldn't come out.

Looking at his smiling face you smiled too. "Your name is V right? I can call you that?"

"Of course!" He chirped again, squirming in his seat even eagerly to listen to you talking.

"So V, are you hungry anymore?"

His face lit up hearing his name coming from your mouth. You could only die inside a little. No! too much cuteness, not good for your heart!

"I'm full! But I can definitely eat some more. I can always eat some more!" He stood up, laughing as he started going towards your bag again. "I can't wait to taste those jelly like things, what are those called?"

"Gummy bears?" You answered. He vigorously nodded his head.

"Those remind me of-"

"Miss Sarang, are you paying any attention to the class?" A voice asked which was enough for you to swap a hand over your table before everyone's eyes fell upon you.

"I-i am!" You answered but your eyes quickly looked down to see if V had fallen down due to your action.

Relief washed over you when you found him clutching onto your shirt down to your stomach, looking up and giving you a cheeky grin before showing a thumbs up.