Chapter 3

Third Person Pov

Joki slammed into the room, panting heavily, startling the ninja in the room. She stomped inside, spotting two old looking ass men. She pointed at both of them and Aden gasped. "I fucking KNEW it."

The smaller children were scooted in the corner with one of the old fuckers standing in front of them protectively. His face was covered, but she saw his eye gleaming menacingly. Joki scoffed, kicking over a chair to add more affect. "Bitch, does it look like I'm scared?"

She picked up a chair and slammed it on the wall. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM SCARED, HONEY?!" She hollered, her chest heaved wildly. Anbu jumped in on the scene, surrounding the fiery girl. "Kick their asses, my boy!" He cheered on, waving his fist at the scene. "Give em' the old razzle dazzle!"

She gave a war cry, fishing her scissors out her dress, and waving them around crazily. The Anbu stepped back at the sight of the scissors. She lunged at them, warding them off with her stainless steel object. "I got the power of scissors and Aden on my side!"

One of the kids scooted behind the old man grew balls and jumped into the circle, they whirled around in the circled snarling at each other. "You better get out of here, you nasty low life." He hissed. "Oh yeah? What'cha gonna do?" She snarled, hunching her back to make herself look bigger. "You the peewee running this place?"

Around them the anbu cheered, betting on the kids. The black haired children growled at each, Sasuke began to lose his shit. They hissed at each other and lunged. Joki ducked, dodging the punch the boy sent her, giving him a swift punch in the balls.

The Anbu screamed wildly at each other shaking each other crazily. The Uchiha kid was getting his ass handed to him! A girl was beating him to shit! The pink haired girl screamed as Joki stomped on him like a savage. The blond wheezed, taking pictures of the scene. The old man with the hat could only gape at the current situation.

Finally, the old man with the mask had enough of his student beatings, even though he thought it was amusing. He picked the boy of the floor, holding him high above his head so that the fiesty girl couldn't reach him.

She began to spew multiple curses at them, shaking her fist at old man holding him. "You bring that fucker down so I can rip out his balls!" She screamed, being held back by the anbu. Some patted her on the back which she replied with a smirk and a wink. She finally calmed down after some time, sitting down on the wooden chair normally, Anbu still surrounded her.

The old man in the hat coughed. "Uh..." He didn't know what to say. "Hello?" He chuckled uneasily. She huffed internally, waiting for Aden's instructions.

'Good job, Joki!' He praised, giving her an internal slap on the back. 'You really improved on your fighting!' He congratulated. 'Okay. Now act polite and shit. It always works.' He assured her pushing her forward. She nodded her head internally, giving him a thumbs up.

She coughed, too, giving him a sheepish smile. "Er... Hello..." She said as calmly as she could. "Sorry about that..." She laughed stiffly, pointing at Kakashi and the half beaten boy. She extended her hand for him to shake.

He awkwardly took her hand shaking it abruptly. "I am the Hokage, the leader over this village, what can I help you with?" Joki almost snorted, Aden's advice was strange and sometimes didn't make any sense but it always worked out in the end.

This time she chuckled softly, pulling strands of hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry." She laughed. "I should have just asked like a normal person..." She inhaled, rubbing her forehead. "Can I live here?" She said with a shameless smile.

He blinked at her, he was at loss of words. He didn't know what to tell her after the whole fighting fiasco. He looked behind her, looking at his Anbu for some of their advice. Most of of them nodded their heads approvingly as to others that just stood in silence. He looked at Kakashi and his student who just shrugged.

He sighed, "You can stay, here." The Anbu cheered, giving applause to the young girl, who bowed.

Kakashi didn't understand what was happening. It looked like everything went to shit.