cheater (r.m.)

he was the man you craved the most, you wanted him whenever you pleased. you needed him to do terrible things to you whenever you wanted, you needed rami.
you couldn't have him for good though. he didn't belong to you, he belonged to your sister.
you longed for him, you used to tell your sister everything, but this couldn't be repeated to anyone.
you started to text rami, texting turned into third wheeling on dates, that turned into hanging out without your sister, hanging without your sister turned into quick goodbye kisses and tonight quick goodbye kisses turned into sex.
you laid in bed, rami did the same. you absolutely hated what you just did to your sister, you are a terrible person, but you're so blinded by love and passion.
rami ripped you out of your thoughts. "i have plans with your sister, hope you didn't do too much damage, i'll see you later." rami points finger guns at you and crawls out your window.
'what in the actual fuck just happened? why would i do that to my sister?' you thought in your own head. rami cheated on your SISTER with you, why would you want to get involved in that? he cheated on her so he'll cheat on you.
you were ramis side bitch, for months. your sister continued to believe they were in love. rami confirmed he was using your sister for you.
one day you got a call from your sister, she was crying, rami had broken up with her. threw her away like she was a napkin. that same night rami was at your window. you guys had sex of course, but something felt wrong for you, finally.
it came crashing at once, this man hurt your own family. you couldn't keep this up, at least for now.
rami left when you asked, calling you a bitch of course, he still hits you up some days, but you're not ready yet.
you're the reason rami left your sister and then you left rami.

you are one cold son of a bitch

an... idk what this was... I NEVER HAVE IDEAS FOR RAMI, SRRY FOR CALLING U A TERRIBLE PERSON. ILY ALL SO MUCH ❤️