Chapter Thirty-Six

Three women followed behind Regina Fawley into the Room of Requirement. They left their unconscious prisoners bound and tied to the corner where Regina made further wards to hold them into place. Then she turned to look at Ginny and Hermione. Jillian stepped to her side. Both Hermione and Ginny had determined faces for what was to come.

"I will teach you not just to know the Dark Arts but to be intimate with the Dark Arts. Is this what you want?"

Hermione was a little frightened, but she stepped forward.

"I do!"

Ginny said, "I do."

"Take off your clothes," Regina's friend, Jillian said.

While Hermione and Ginny stripped slowly before them, Hermione saw Regina take off her clothes as well. Hermione stared at the beautiful body of Regina Fawley. She was barely seventeen, perhaps approaching eighteen, but she looked mature.

A naked Regina walked up to Hermione and her black fingernail brushed her cheek. Hermione shivered at the touch.

"I saw that you enjoyed my touch last time –" Regina whispered.

Hermione who had snogged Ron and had a rather unimpressive attempt at sex during their years on the run, whimpered at the warmth that Regina's touch brought to her.

"My Hermione," Regina said as she whispered in Hermione's ear.

Hermione closed her eyes. She was tired. She was hungry. But she felt close to power – to being powerful. Then she felt those fingers move down her neck and her breast. Regina circled her breast. Hermione's breath came in bigger gasps.

"Yes –" she said so breathlessly. "Yours, my Lady."

She could feel the smile that was on her neck.

"This works so much better when I have your consent." Regina said.

"Please –" Hermione cried.

Regina's hands held her breast firmer. Her naked body was just within grasp. Hermione luxuriated in the feelings that Regina was bringing to her. Then she felt the lips of the blonde on her ear.

She gasped at the warmth on her neck, the teeth. Then moaned when she said.

"How long have you wanted this, my Hermione?"

"Since the time we ate together – " she said quietly.

Regina purred into her ear as she continued to stroke Hermione's body.

"What would you do for me, my Hermione?"

"Anything –" she said her voice breathless.

"Would you kill for me?" Regina said, her hand suddenly moving down just outside her sex. Then, Regina turned her around and told her.

"Open your eyes, Hermione."

She did and she saw Ron. He had that sneer he had when he was looking at a better looking woman then her. He had that look when he was about to cheat on her.

"Would you kill for me, my Hermione?"

Hermione looked at him. His eyes were wide in fear. He tried to speak to call out to her, but he saw the blonde Slytherin's hand controlling her touching her with expert skill. Regina whispered huskily into Hermione's ear.

"Say the words –" Regina said. "Show him that he was a fool. He is our enemy. Do this for me."

Hermione's lips turned to a smile. Hermione raised her wand. Regina's hand on her guiding her. She opened her mouth.