Chapter 5: Passion

You lean against the bathroom door once more before you decide how you are going to do this. You hear Tyler in the bedroom pacing the floors. You left him hanging but it's making him want you more and you are loving every second of it. "You okay in there?" Tyler asks while leaning his ear against the door. "Yea, I'll be right out." You reply while touching up your makeup with the mascara that was in your bag. Your hair is losing its curls but you like the way it's falling on your shoulders. You wore your favorite lacey black bra with the matching black thong. You made sure to shave every inch of your body so you slid your hands along your legs to make sure you didn't miss any spot, you didn't and you sigh in relief.

You take one more look in the mirror and you smile. "Come on Y/N, you can do this." You never get nervous about sex, but this guy...there was something about him and you didn't want to ruin anything. You already had a fight, your first day meeting him and you aren't ready for that to happen again. You smile one more time in the mirror and then open the bathroom door. You lean against the frame, hand on your hip. Tyler is sitting on the edge of the bed, he stands and scans you over once. He's speechless. You take a step out of the doorframe and you walk over to him. Your bodies are inches away from each other's and you smile up at him. He brushes his fingers through your hair and smiles at you. His lips move closer to yours as you bite your bottom lip. "Y/N, you are beautiful." He whispers it as he leans closer to you. You feel his breath on your lips, your lips meet and this kiss is the most passionate kiss you have ever felt. His tongue parts your lips and explores your mouth as his left hand is tangled up in your hair and his right-hand slides down your back, slowly feeling every curve of your body. His hand falls on your butt and he gives it a little squeeze, you breathe in slightly while a small smile begins to break on your face.

Tyler cups your face and kisses you once more before moving away and towards the door. He checks to make sure it's locked and then picks up his phone from the nightstand. "I just want to text Frank to let him know not to come back to the room tonight." Tyler presses send and winks at you. "Ah Frank...that was his name." You whisper. Tyler looks up at you confused but you ignore it and climb on top of the bed, you curl your finger indicating that you want Tyler to join you on the bed. "Come to bed." You say with a smirk on your face. You don't have to ask him twice, he throws his phone down on the other bed and almost tackles you into his. His lips find yours immediately and he picks up where he left off. He bites your bottom lip and kisses you passionately. A trail of kisses is left on your neck as he reaches your collarbone. He kisses your collarbone, you run your fingers through his hair and he begins to pull your bra strap down off your shoulder. He kisses your shoulder and then back down your chest to your breasts. He pulls your bra cup down and looks up at you. You reach behind your back and unclasp your bra and slip it off your arms to throw on the floor. He looks up at you and takes your breasts in his hands and slowly starts to swirl his tongue around your nipples. You let out low moans and run your fingers down the back of his neck.

He kisses back up your neck and his lips meet yours again. Your hands slide down his neck and across his chest. You trace the lines of his abs and bite his lip. He kisses down your neck to your stomach, looking up at you the whole time. He reaches the waistband of your thong and he gently bites it, pulling it off a bit. You moan lightly anticipating his warm breath over your pussy. He begins to tease you through your thong. He rubs your clit over the fabric and looks up as you start to squirm. "Tyler..." you moan as he starts to rub in circles a little faster. Your fingers are tangled in his hair and your legs are closing around his head. "Take them off" you beg as he continues to rub you through the fabric. He smirks and your eyes connect "I can't fucking wait to taste you." He growls as he pulls the thong off you. He kisses your inner thigh and then brushes against your pussy. He lightly licks your clit to tease you but you can't handle it so you push your hips up towards his mouth and he starts to slowly circle your clit with his tongue. Adding more pressure every second. Your one hand is still lost in his hair, the other reaches down for his hand. You intertwine your fingers and let out louder moans as you begin to reach climax. "Tyler....keep going oh my god." You moan louder, you're about to cum and you feel his fingers slide in you. "Fuck, keep going." You barely manage to get that sentence out and he speeds up, sliding his fingers in and out of you. "You're so fucking wet." He looks up at you and sees how much you're enjoying his tongue. "Keep going, I'm going to cum." You moan as he goes faster. He licks your clit with more pressure and you begin to cum. Your body is convulsing, you've never had an orgasm like this. You squeeze his hand as his thumb rubs your knuckles. "Fuck, oh my god." You scream as you're cumming on his face. You arch your back once more and fall back to the bed. Tyler kisses up your stomach, to your neck and then kisses to your ear. "You taste so fucking good" he whispers. It makes you want him even more. He kisses your lips and you climb off the bed, pulling him with you. He stands up and you drop to your knees. You can see how excited he is through his briefs. You look up at him and he smirks, you brush your hand against his cock and you now feel how hard he is. You pull his briefs down slightly and his cock pops out. Your eyes widen, he's definitely the biggest you've ever had. He can tell you're taken back and he chuckles which causes his cock to bounce with him. You can't wait anymore. You take his cock in your hand and start to slowly stroke him. Then, you lick from the base of his cock to his head swirling your tongue around it and you hear him moan with pleasure. You slowly start to slide his cock further into your mouth until it hits the back of your throat. He runs his fingers through your hair and you look up at him as you bob your head up and down.

You honestly can't believe you're doing this right now. You never fuck on the first day of meeting someone let alone when this person is a famous hockey player. You shake the thought out of your head when you hear Tyler moaning louder. You look up and your eyes connect again. "I need to fuck you." He says while grabbing your arms and pulling you up onto your feet. He kisses your lips, pushing his tongue inside of your mouth as his hands squeeze your ass. You reach down and stroke his cock and you feel his hands rise from your ass to your hips. He pushes you away and then turns you around, pushing you down so he can bend you over the bed. He teases your pussy with the head of his cock and then he slowly slides in you. "Fuck Tyler" you moan loudly as he pushes himself further into you. "Keep going" you almost yell as his hands grip your hips. He starts thrusting into you faster and harder the louder you moan. "I want to see your eyes." You hear Tyler say as he pulls himself out of you. He lays you on the bed on your back and lays a kiss on your forehead as he crawls between your legs. You feel his cock against your clit and you crave him inside of you again. He slowly slides in you and starts going slow. His eyes connecting with yours, his eyes are genuine and caring. This is the most passionate sex you've ever had and you can't believe its with Tyler Seguin. You smile that quickly breaks into a moan as you feeling him going faster and harder. "Cum for me baby." He whispers in your ear. You can't help but grab onto his back as he keeps going. "Fuck Tyler I'm cumming." You scream as he goes deeper and harder. You feel yourself cumming and he quicky props himself up with his hands and looks at you "Where do you want me to cum?" He asks in a hurry. You bite your lip and smile "my mouth" you say slyly. "Fuck that's hot." He says while going harder. His breathing is heavy and you can tell he's about to cum. He quickly pulls out and you climb off the bed and drop to your knees. He cums in your mouth and you swallow, making sure to continuing sucking his cock to bring him down from his high.

He's breathing heavy and looking down at you. A smile creeps up on his face as he takes your hands in his and pulls you up onto your feet. He leans down and kisses your lips, breaking the kiss with a smile. He pulls away from you and hands you a t-shirt from his suitcase. "Throw this on and come to bed." He says, tossing the t-shirt your way. He then slips his boxers on and starts to turn down the bed as you slide into his shirt. You can't stop smiling. He can't stop staring at you. What did you just do?