copycat

[Dallon]

I felt my face burning. "Brendon?"

"Yeah?"

"My face feels like fire..."

"Hold on.."

Brendon came up to me and slowly removed my hand from my cheek. I could see him starting to tear up. He covered his mouth and gave himself a moment to breathe. "Brendon, Tell me what's wrong... please..."
"Your e-eyes..."

I walked to the bathroom, filled with worry. My eyes are fully black.
It's happening. I started crying into the palms of my hands. "I-I'm so sorry...".

I looked at my hand. My eyes were wide. It's grey now. "This can't be happening...". The sound of a sharp metal got my attention. "Do it.. I'll do it with you.." It was a knife. I sighed "Alright.." Brendon grabbed another.

1...
2..
3.

We then sliced our arms at the same time. Brendon fell into my arms. He was strangely very weak compared to me. Both of our wings gave out. Mine weren't just grey with a few white feathers anymore. They're fully black now. There was no sight of white or grey in them. The feeling of the black ink flooded through us. My skin began turning into the same shade of grey of Brendon from my feet and hands all the way to my forehead. The feeling of the fangs made me begin to growl furiously. A cold feeling was surrounding Brendon. He removed himself from my chest. He's probably scared for his life. I could tell he wasn't used to what was happening to me.

It felt like it was taking forever. I sat down on the slightly freezing flooring. I wanted to look back at Brendon so badly, but this pain kept preventing me. My hands had turned to claws. All that was left were the horns. Dark tears went down my cheeks like a waterfall. The horns on my shoulders slowly came out while my horns on my forehead began forming. I started to growl more intensely when the horns came out. I felt so stressed I fainted.

Great.