| Chapter 18 |

OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! or just ladies xD, well anyway, I wanted to say that the winning story is......

                                { Sonadow } A Thousand Years!!!

For those of you who wanted { Sonadow } Mama, I'm in love with a criminal, I am sorry. I will still write it but not as soon as I had hoped, as soon as this book finishes, I will start A Thousand Years and if I finish another book by then I will start the other one. Wait... fuck! now the votes are even! XD DAMN IT, I just looked now and there even , ok so maybe I will do both after all.............. we'll see people.

| Chapter 18 |

Shadow's P.O.V.

Me and Sonic went inside a while later, it was still raining  and me and Sonic were on the couch, cuddling.

Our bodies were close and we shared the warmth. I will admit, I am the luckiest hedgehog alive. Why?

Because I have someone to hold and love. Love with all of my fragile heart. You know how people say that there broken?

Well the truth is that we're not broken. We're shattered. And the sick truth, is that deep down inside we all are.

It's only the truth. The sad truth. I found the peice to my shattered reflection, and I attached it to my Sonikku, because he's the one who holds the key to my heart.

I trust him, and he trusts me. That's something you don't hear every day from me..., especially me. But its the realest and truest thing I've ever known and said.

I trust that he will keep the key, and not loose it whenever he's trying to open me up. Our hearts are like doors, mostly cause there's certain people who know what takes us by surprise, and what pisses us off, pissing us off is closing the door, and surprising us helps it peak open.

" Hey Shadow?" I glanced down at the smaller hedgie in my arms who was running his fingers through my chest fur.

" Mmh?" He smiled slightly. " Can we have a movie night?" I blinked . " Sure, when?" Sonic grinned and looked at the clock.

" Well it's 7:30 P.M. now so lets do it now!" I chuckled as he flew from my arms to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

Sonia and Jake sat on the other edge of the couch holding hands. I sat there pondering on what we were going to watch.

" What do you guys want to drink?!" Sonic yelled from the kitchen. We all agreed on Sprite since we didn't want the flat soda.

In my opinion, soda that's flat tastes so nasty!

Sonic came in a bowl of popcorn in his hands and our Sprites, he set them down and ran to the small cabinet on the side of the t.v.

" What type of movie do you guys want to watch?, we got romance, horror, action., comedy..."  We argued for a good thirty minutes before deciding to watch a comedy.

We watched a movie called The Other Woman, I wanted to watch Here Comes The Boom, but ah well.

We laughed our asses off. By the time the movie ended it was barely 9:00 P.M. So we decided to watch another movie. 

This time we watched a horror movie, called Vile, it was extremely disturbing. I had to cover Sonic's eyes on some parts, I didn't want my lover to see them...

The movie was sick, but also pretty interesting. It was about these two couples who get kidnapped and taken to this house were they put these empty glass viles on there necks and they have to fill them up by torturing  themselves, and feeling pain. So they meet these other guys who were also kidnapped and then there's nine people they have to beat the fuck out of each other in order to get out. So they burn themselves and break there bones,  stab themselves and some other crazy and painful shit, until they can get out.

It was so disturbing yet at the same time it was so interesting. I felt disgusted at some parts but I was fine with the others.

When the movie ended Sonic didn't look to good. He looked sick. " Sonikku are you okay?" He got out of my arms and sped towards the bathroom.

I sped after him and went in only to see him throwing up. He flushed the toilet and looked at me apologetically.

" I'm sorry, I just.. I don't have a strong enough stomach to watch that kind of stuff." I smiled and hugged him. " There's no reason to be sorry Sonic."

I pet behind his ears earning a cute purr and a happy expression. " I love when you purr. Its cute."  His face flushed and he pouted. 

" I do n-not!" He argued. I laughed lightly , as I rolled my eyes. " Sure you don't." I scooped him up in my arms and he gave a girlish yelp.

I smirked and walked him to our bedroom and set him on the bed. " Well Sonikku, what do you want to do now?" Sonic pursed his lips.

" How about we have a for-fun-drawing contest?" I chuckled. " Alright then, but I'm not really that good at drawing so don't judge."

Sonic nodded, his tail swishing back and fourth excitedly. He pulled out a drawing pad and tor a paper out for me. Sonic handed me some special drawing pencils and erasers.

As soon as we got our materials, we went to work. I was struggling to get a good idea while he already had an idea.

I was a bit curious on how he had already gotten an idea and what he was drawing. He was just so... focused.

It was odd seeing him so quiet. Finally after I got an idea I started to draw, trying my best to get a good structure.

Art was a bit difficult fr me but sometimes I could manage to draw something great like. We soon finished and I showed him mine first.

I drew a picture of the actual heart and key, it wast original but it was what was on my mind earlier.

When Sonic showed me his I was amazed....

                It was....

---

Ha cliff hanger xD anyway, I think I may start both stories and just have really slow updates, possibly, and those stories will be dedicated to someone, one of them already know's that she's getting the whole book for her, ( dedicatec to her ) and the other one has no idea xD 

BTW this chapter is dedicated to one of my believers, because she believes!