| Chapter 3 |

HAI GUYS!! I'm going to try to post at least two chapters a night so um yeah CX hope you enjoy!!!!!!

| Chapter 3 |

Shadow's P.O.V.

        "Don't lie to me..." I started trailing off in the middle of my sentence, I know he was lie-ing  to me. If he wasn't broken his body wouldn't look so frail.

Sonic let a sigh escape his peach lips and he motioned for me to sit. So I did, what else could I have done? or did I really have a choice?

"Shadow I want you to treat me like I'm still me." I shook my head how can I do that when so much in him has changed?

When he is no longer the Sonic everyone thought they knew. " Sonic what happened to make you... different."

I didn't want to offend him, but that's all I could think of. Was I supposed to say something stupid like ' Oh yeah, so Sonic what happened to make you so emo, and shit?'

I swear if I had said that I'd be mental. I heard Sonic sigh before opening his mouth spilling his words for me to listen to.

" If I tell you, can I trust you to not say a word?" I looked him in the eyes joining our pinkies together even if he didn't offer his.

" I promise." He emitted another sighed and nodded sitting up straight. " Alright," he breathed. " It all started that day I went to run errands for Tails, and Knuckles."

-FLASH BACK-

( still Sonic's P.O.V. )

" Sonic get your ass down here!" Knuckles yelled from the basement. I groaned getting off of the comfiest couch in the world.

OK maybe I was exaggerating but still! it was comfy! " What now Knuckle-head!?" I said running into the basement.

" We need you to run a few errands for us." He stated simply. I groaned whining about why I had to do it. " Blue boy don't complain. You were the one that said you were bored. I gave you something to do so go do it."

" But Knuckles why cant you do it!? you have legs ya'know you can walk a few blocks to get some crappy materials." Knuckles glared at me, and Tails burst into a giggle fit.

" Alright!, Alright! , I'm going!" I laugh. Within a few seconds and a bright flash of blue I was running down the streets.

I ran into a tall stranger falling on the ground harshly groaning in pain as pain rushed through my body." Hey watch were your going dumb ass!"

I looked up to see the person who had called me a dumb ass. This person was really tall, slim, broad shoulders, not to mention gorgeous.

" I-I'm sorry" I stuttered standing up, only to be pushed back down. I hit my head on the concrete floor with a yelp.

"Cant take a hit blue boy?" he teased. He picked me up slamming me against the wall. His movement was to fast.

To swift to be stopped. I yelped in pain, then his fist connected with my face. With my eye to be specific. I came back to Tails at midnight my face bleeding, bruises and cuts marking my body.

But the worst pain was in my ass..........

-END OF FLASH BACK -

( Shadows P.O.V. )

" That was only the start. He continued day by day, and then what made it even worse was someone spotted my cuts and bruises and put the explanation in the tabloids. It took four months for people to stop talking about it."