| Chapter 6 |

DAYUMMMM!!!!!!! I'M SO SLOW AT UPDATES TO DIS XD anyways, I have a bunch of new story ideas that I think you'll love so >:D I cant wait to start em' as soon as I finish this book and the Shadilver book of course. Well later, enjoy! 030

| Chapter 6 |

Shadow's P.O.V.

" Sonia, lets me and you talk in the hall. Now." I ordered. Sonia got up and looked at Sonic who was fast asleep before sighing and stepping outside.

" Bring up that web-page again." She growled and muttered under her breath;

        " Do you ever say please.."

I snorted in laughter. " Nope, now do what I told you to." She gave a huff of annoyance and pulled out her phone opening the web page.

It was organized neatly and you could add your own entry's if you wanted to. It was neat, but I still hate it. It makes fun of my Sonik- I mean, it makes fun of Sonic.

That's when I noticed at the top right corner, there was a button that said, ' write a letter to the publisher ' and then that's when an idea hit me.

I clicked on the button and began writing, soon enough I had sent it. It read;

----

Dear editor of assholes weekly, I have something you may be interested in, I have information on Sonic the hedgehog that could be useful to your blog.

If you wish to meet me at the coffee shop in this town then we can exchange info.

See you later asshole

                -Shadow

----

 About fifteen minutes later I got an E-mail back, and it read;

---

Wow ' assholes weekly?' that's the stupidest shit I've ever read, but you said you have information on Sonic the hedgehog eh?

Well lets do it. Bring that information ( 7:00 pm today ), and it better be good, later mother fucker.

---

Geez, some people man. Well he wont be calling me a mother fucker when I shove a gun up his sorry ass, and damage his fucking scrotum.

Oh shit, I'm getting violent. Pff getting violent?

I handed Sonia her phone back and went in Sonic's hospital room grabbing his phone and handing to Sonia.

" Sonia, unlock his phone, I need to call one of his friends. I may need back up cause this little fucker sounds like a thug."

Once she unlocked his phone I went to his contacts and found one labeled ' Jake '.  I dialed it and someone answered.

" What the hell Sonic, I thought you weren't sorry." He growled. " Uh its not Sonic." I said laughing nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

" Huh? wait.. Who the fuck are you and why do you have Sonic's phone?!" he yelled. " AGH! Your hurting my ear drums you little-!" Sonia sighed putting a hand on my shoulder telling me now

" Look I am Shadow the-" he cut me off. " Your one of the fuckers that's been bringing him pain?, I'm gonna kick your ass. Your a sick little bastard, you have no idea what you've done to him!"

I groaned. " Look I know, he cuts and I know I hurt him and now I regret it more than fucking anything in this world. But there's a problem. Someone created a website and I have no clue how this little bitch got the secret but he did. He told everyone online about how Sonic was depressed, made fun of him and all. So I need help to stop this mother fucker, will you help me or not?"