chapter 1

Stella's POV
        I rolled to a stop in front of a bench with a boy and monkey on it. He had brown shaggy hair, squinted eyes, and the monkey was a sonic monkey.

He looked at me and I looked at him

He looked at me and I looked at him. He couldn't see my face but my eyes could definitely see him. His aura was unique. It was red, orange, a little yellow, and green. Interesting. He opened his eyes a little to see my aura.

As he did I saw why he kept his eyes close

As he did I saw why he kept his eyes close. He had the all seeing eyes of the gods. I montioned with my head to get on my bike. He looked at me puzzled. "I'll give you a lift" I said under my helemt. He then understood and stood up and got on the back of my motorcycle with his monkey. I waited for when traffic moved and drove off. "Where you going" I asked and he said "The mechanics on third Street. My scooter is done getting repaired" he said and I nodded. I knew what mechanic he was talking about. I drove him there and there was a tan man with white hair there.

The man walked up to the boy once he got off my motorcycle

The man walked up to the boy once he got off my motorcycle. "Be careful kid. Ghouls hunt all. Especially those with good eyesight like yours" I said and then drove off. Ghouls. Creatures much like blood breeds but much more dangerous when hidden. They can blend into human society as long as they hide their ghoul eyes.

Ghouls were once humans who turned into ghouls

Ghouls were once humans who turned into ghouls. They eat human and ghoul flesh. They are very good at hiding but there are taddle tale signs of a ghoul. They can not eat human food without barfing, they can drink coffee though. They can live longer than humans so their records show. And their auras. Their auras are that of bleeding bat wings.

As one who can see aura's it makes it easier to find them

As one who can see aura's it makes it easier to find them. I travel to find the one that killed my parents. My sword grows warm when a ghoul is around. Even hotter when it's the ghoul I search for. My sword suddenly becomes hot. Found them. I've been starving this ghoul for two whole years. Now is the time to kill it. I pick up speed and let my aura surround me. Those who can see auras knows what it means. Wings means justice, pure hearted, strength, and courage. The Galaxy pattern means faith, hope, loyalty and power. When they are together they represent all and when they spike a new color around them it depends on the color. The color spiking from my aura is orange. The color of revenge. I speed down to where the ghoul is. A small area of apartment buildings. I see a scooter and a person I just helped. The all seeing eye boy. I stop my motorcycle as I turn it so it drifts. It screeches tl a stop in front of the boy and I pull my katana out. Blocking the ghoul's attempt at killing the boy. "Not happening today. Ghoul" I say as it jumps back. I turn my motorcycle off and put the drag down. I get off taking my helemt off as well. I place my helemt down as I look to the ghoul. "Damn it. It's you again. How bout you go die. Stupid ghoul hunter" the ghoul says in a scratchy voice. I can see it though. The fear in its aura. I hold up my katana in my right hand. It glows slightly. The ghoul flinches. The ghoul releases it's ukuku kagune. People go to hide. Some completely run away. The ghoul goes to attack me but I dodge it's attack and slice the kagune parts. The ghoul can no longer use any of the kagune. It goes to kill me but I slice off both arms, a leg, and it's head. It falls to the ground. I wipe the steaming blood of the ghoul off with a specialized cloth. I then wipe my katana and sheath it. I take out a match book and strike a match. I throw the match until the ghoul's body and body parts. The ghoul's body instantly becomes ashes and all that is left is a blood red stone. I crush that stone under my boots. I turn to the boy. "Didn't I say to be careful" I say walking over. I help him up as he's still shocked. "That was a ghoul. Not hurt are you" I ask getting onto my motorcycle, my helemt on my lap. He blushes and shakes his head no. I laugh at his nervous nature as he keeps talking fast and nervous. "It's all right, you know. I've been hunting that ghoul since it killed my parents" I say kicking the drag up. I watch as a bunch of people approach the boy. "Name's Stella, kid. Stella Sidereum" I say starting my motorcycle. "Ah! I'm Leonardo Watch" he says as I put my helemt on. I laugh again and blushes. I drive off before his friends can ask me questions. I drive down to the apartment I rented. Now that I've killed the ghoul I've been hunting for years I can live any way I want. Why not live Hellsalem's Lot, where even I can blend in? But.... What's with this letter?