Another Truth And Dare For Iza-chan And Shizu-chan~

Larry:*gets notification*checks phone* your wish my comand!

Larry:*screams* IZAYA SHIZUO COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'M CUTTING YOUR DI-

*technical difficulties*

Izaya: what's the matter

Shizuo:( don't cut ma dick off) yes

Larry: we have a new request!

Shizuo: is it  question only?

Larry:*laughing* yes

Izaya:ah! I see~ so what's the request this time~

Larry: Shizuo please go away you aren't needed here for this one

Shizuo:*runs away*screaming* YESSSSSSSSSSSS!*hi des somewhere to listen to the first part of the question*

Izaya: no fiar~

Larry:whatever.. Anyways someone asked if your gay? Are u?

Shizuo:*runs away and sits I front of the TV an acts like he heard nothing*

Izaya:*10 %*69%*99%*100%*! Nope!

Larry: are u sure?~

Izaya: yup.... And besides if I was gay I would be bi.

Larry:...... Okay~

Izaya:(so damn hyper) anyways can I leave?

Larry:LIKE HELL BOTH OF YOU CAN'T LEAVE FROM THIS PLACE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S A PLACE WHERE YOULL STAY FOR EVER ND SUFFER! MUHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGGAGAAFAFFFAFAFACFHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Izaya:Shizu-chan.... *Runs and sits next to Shizuo in front of the tv*L-chan is way to out of control. I think we give him coffee was a bad idea.

Shizuo:... Yea I think it is. And also...... Are you sure your not gay?

Izaya:.... Were you eavesdropping on over conversation?

Shizuo: nope before I left I heard the first part of the request that's all.. (( why da fuck you lying? Why da fuck u lying))

Izaya:... I don't know...

Shizuo: Maybe will find out tonight~

Izaya:.....*blushes*///-\\\ b-b-BAKA! *punches Shizuo an runs into his room*

Shizuo: that hurt! a little...

Izaya:* Izaya's mind* ahhhhhhhhhhh! I really hate that monster! Not like I liked him anyways......

Izaya:*remembers what he said*.... *blushing furiously*flopps on bed* puts pillow on facef screams*

*outside his room*

Shizuo: and there u have it Izaya is definitely gay......

Larry: and so are you...... Hehehehehh~

Shizuo:.. O . O you fucking bi-

Larry:*about to cry*

Larryb*crying ton* Izaya  please come out of the room

Izaya:.... Okay, okay I'm coming out the room so please don't cry*comes out of the room with a straight face*

Larry: *raise arms in the air*waves them around* Yay¡!

Shizuo&Izaya:*awing at me*

Larry:*put arms back down* I'm not cute anyways....... The one second one is a dare!

Shizuo&Izaya:.........

Shizuo: I thought you said th-

Larry: You both do things that couple have to do from this chapter onwards!