Sebastian's P.O.V

The word foolish could never apply to me. I knew I was not a lousy thinker. I was clever and my mind was more than together when it came to taking care of Ciel, but something was testing me today. Something had to be wrong. It was certainly the Trancy Manor.

I pondered as I paced through the whole manor. It was only a game of hide and seek. The Young Lord most certainly would not play so hard on a child's game. I knew him far too well. I walked past the library to see a dark hallway. 

"Ah.." I exclaimed, opening the door to the mysterious set of stairs that I went down to find a opened cellar door. I could hear many sounds of clanking, banging and the sound of Claude's voice. I rushed down the spiraling stairs and stopped in my dark tracks to see the demon.

"What did you do to him?" The anger pierced my tongue and my dark eyes shot a glare.

"I do not know what you're talking about Sebastian." Claude shook his head, adjusting his glasses.

I walked up to him and pushed him to the door that stood behind him. I grabbed his wrists and squeezed them tight enough to apply an amount of pain. "I do not like you playing so unfair, Claude. At least have strategy." I grinned, throwing him to the ground as I pushed the door open.

I entered the dark room to find both Lady (Y/N) and Ciel. Arms and Legs restricted and attached to the wall. I stared for a moment until golden knives darted in my direction. I scowled, catching each and every weapon to be aimed near my body. 

"My lord." I stated directly, kneeling down to remove the cuffs from his wrists. It was my duty to rescue the Young Master. Tend to him before anyone else, but he disagreed. 

"Sebastian! You fool!" The young lord shouted, kicking at my chest. "Help her!" 

I stood up quickly, tugging at the chains connected to (Y/N), but Claude reached her before I could. I watched his hands lift to wrap around her neck, lifting a sharp, golden knife and pressing it against her delicate skin.

"Ah..my dear..I hate to say this..but I can not let Lord Phantomhive take you. I will end you here." Claude tightened the grip on the knife, but Ciel's sharp gasp filled the silent room. 

"Stop! You put her down, Claude!" I heard the voice of Young Alois cry out. "Put her down!"

Alois rushed over to (Y/N) and pushed and shoved at his butler. "Claude you let her go!" He shouted and Claude let (Y/N) fall to the ground. Alois felt a wave of relief until Claude pointed the same knife to his stomach. 

The lord's face filled up with fear but it washed away. His face was empty. "I don't care. Kill me, Claude! End my life here! Just you do it! I know you want me dead! All I wanted to know is that the only one I ever truly had is still here and will stay alive.." Alois pleaded.

"We have to go now." I whispered to (Y/N) and Ciel as I removed each and every cuff from their body. "We must leave immediately." 

"No!" (Y/N) shouted as she watched Claude's hand grip the weapon tightly, pulling it back just to create an attack. (Y/N) pushed Alois out of the way as she stood in front of Claude, grabbing his equipped hand and dragging the knife to her own stomach, causing the most intense pain to ever shake her body.

"(Y/N)!" Ciel and Alois both cried out in unison. 

Claude removed the knife from her weak stomach, watching the droplets of blood spill to the floor. 

"(Y/N)! Please don't leave me." Alois begged, crawling over to her limp body, grabbing onto her pale, bruised hands. 

"Sebastian- help!" Ciel hissed as he watched blood pour from the corners of her soft lips. 

Reality came back to me and quickly swept (Y/N) up and carried her up the stairs, Ciel running right next to us as we got to the front of the manor.

Alois's P.O.V

"You can't leave me here!" My voice echoed throughout my own manor as my cries for helped followed after. My legs trembled while I dashed up the stairs, nearly falling once I got to the top, my small fists pounding on the closed, wooden cellar door.

"Open!" My voice cracked from fear. A restriction held my ankles and I fell to the ground. I pushed the wooden mat and climbed out of the staircase.

"Stop it!" I screamed as Claude's hands tightened a grip around my ankles as he tried to pull me down. I kicked and screamed, pushing and shoving him as far as I could. I scrambled to stand on my feet when I felt a sharp striking pain spread throughout my leg. A scream of pain left my lips as I looked down to see the blood pouring from my thigh. My pain was unbearable as I trudged throughout my large manor, tears and drops of blood hitting the wooden floor. I could only handle the pain because I had a reason to live. 

I wanted to live to see (Y/N).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note -  I've been very self conscious about these recent chapters because it seemed really early for me to start something dramatic in the story but if you guys don't think the same, that's good. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and I love seeing your comments. They make me extremely happy. So thank you for those who do. It's just really helpful to see what you guys think because it motivates me to update sooner and write more often.