Walking down the hall looking left to right, I opened up the door next to the dining room, I walked inside and it seemed to be a library. I checked behind curtains, and shelves, under chairs. I walked through the dining room looking under the table, behind the doors, behind the plants and nothing. I tried the kitchen, I checked inbetween cupboards, behind boxes, and still nothing. 

"Where the hell are you!" My voice angrily boomed throughout the manor as I continued throughout the gigantic home. I rushed down the stairs to where I first started and walked past the library once again. The library was so dark. This manor appeared eerie. Next to the library was a long hallway I did not notice before. This hallway lead down to a door; a lonesome door. I huffed, pushing it open and sighing once seeing a long staircase.

"Can you please just come out already!" My voice echoed down he stairs. I walked down a few steps, but turned around when I heard footsteps behind me and Alois stood there.

"Ciel, I was in the kitchen! What took you so long?" Alois shook his head and giggled.

"I checked there about a million times." I said, turning back and looking down at the stairs that sent shivers down my spine. 

"Apparently, you did not look good enough." He rolled his eyes and yanked my arm, pulling me up the stairs and closing the door.

"What's down there?" I asked, not phased at all by the way Alois pulled me.

"It's just the basement. It's full of old furniture and china. I don't know, and i don't care." Alois exclaimed.

"I'll count in the kitchen, now go hide." He said wandering off to the kitchen.

I nodded quickly, running out of his sight.I retraced my steps and slowly crept down the small hallway and opened the door I had seen before. I quietly began walking down the steps and as I got to the bottom I took a walk around. I noticed old, dusty furniture and boxes, just like Alois had said. I walked over looking at an old photo until I tripped, falling to the ground. I groaned rubbing my head as I sat up. I looked down in front of me to see a dusted rug. Out of curiosity, I pushed the rug away and a wooden cellar door came into sight. I slowly lifted the handle as it creaked, I looked down to see more stairs. I took a step down as the top closed.Once I got to the bottom of the stairs a new door came into sight. I pushed the door open and I turned to my left to see something that I had not expected my eyes to see. A loud gasp escaped my lips as my eyes met with (Y/N)'s. (Y/N) had her wrists and ankles in chained cuffs. Her once beautiful dress was tattered and her arms were covered with pain as were her eyes. I could see Claude in front of her. A look of evil in his eyes with his hand around her neck.

"Let her go!" I shouted with all the anger I had inside my bones, fear and hostility flowing through the blood in my body.

He dropped her from his tight, demonic grip and stood up to face me.

"You are sickening." I scoffed, my hands reaching out to do anything they could, pushing and punching at the man's stomach. 

He then smiled, "Oh Lord Phantomhive, what are you going to do, kill me?"

Before I could speak at all, he pushed me into the wall, sending me to the ground as he leaned down, wrapping both his hands tightly around my neck. He continued to squeeze tighter and tighter until he suddenly let loose, causing me to choke. I began coughing up blood and I could hear (Y/N) scream. 

"You get what you deserve." Claude said, his expression completely blank. Lifting up new chains in his hands and taking cuffs and tightening them around my wrists and ankles.

"You will be okay." I mouthed to (Y/N). "Sebastian.. will get us out of here.." I whispered. "He always does." I said shamefully, angered at myself for not being able to protect the one person I began to truly care for.