Chapter 4 x

Rae-Ann's POV ;))

Jesse messaged me and told me we were going to Starbucks @11 so I happily agreed. I wore a white ringer t-shirt which had a skull on it and I also wore a washed blue jeans and some white trainers from JD Sports.

                                    10 minutes later😜

I heard a beep outside my house; I guessing my security let him in, then I got a message from Jesse saying he was outside. I quickly grabbed my backpack and locked up my house. I hopped into his car on the passenger side and was greeted with a bright smile from Jesse. 

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him with a warm smile.

"Im alright thanks. Ready to go?" he asked smiling back at me.

"Yeh sure lets go" I simply replied back.

The whole journey to the café we listened to Drake, Lil baby,Gunna and even some UK rap. Turns out we have the same taste in music!!!!

We finally got to the cafe and got our drinks. I got a Shaken iced green tea lemonade and Jesse got the same.

We sat down at a table in the back of the cafe and smiles at eachother.

' Lets play a game' he asked with a smirk.

' And what game would that be?'

' 21 questions' he said take a sip of his drink.

' hmm alright' i said giving it some thought.

' You go first' i said with a smile.

'Alright, what's your full name?'

' Rae-Ann Makayla Benson, and yours?'

'Wow...you have a beautiful name. Mine is Jesse Ellis Lingard.' He said with a genuine smile which I gladly returned.

' Thank you, how old are you?' I asked

" I'm 25 and you?' He asked

' Same Im 25 that's cool' i chuckled a little.

' Whens your birthday?' I asked with a light smile.

' wow...December 15th, and yours?' He asked

' March 3rd...what are your hobbies?'

' My brother Louie...his birthday is the day right after yours and i love dancing, playing fifa and communicating with my fans. And yours?'

'Awwh that's so cool, i love fifa aswell. I love to sing, going to the gym watching old football matches with my friends all night, Photography and Track.'

'You are a talented girl i like that. You do Track? No wonder your so fit.' He says looking intrigued by my last few words.

" aha yeh well im still working on that 99 physicality" I said laughing at the end

' copying me and that now init Rae?' he asked with a smirk

' Yes I am Jessparagus' I laughed at my random nickname

' Ohh that ones a winner; do you wanna head back? got traing tomorrow big game coming up'

' uhh...yeah sure lets go' I said 

After arguing with Jesse about who was gonna pay with me being defeated we finally got back into the car.

' Thank you for today Jesse I really appreciate it' I said with a warm smile meaning every word that was coming out of my mouth.

' Its really no problem love. Do you wanna come to training with me tomorrow it starts at 9:30am and ends 11am...you don't hve to come if you don't want t - 

' Course ill come Jesse aha you have nothing to worry about. Ill see you tomorrow Jess'

' aha phew. See you tomorrow Rae' he said with a wink