Chapter 32- Dinner p2

Start from the beginning

“Well..” He interrupted me. “Do you remember that waiter from Chicks&Rices?” He ask. “Yeah, but how did you know we went there?” I ask. Wow, he was following us. “You two were the talk of the town. Anyways- Sarkis tell you about her?” He asked and I nodded my head no. “Well her name is Jade, they dated for about three months and everything seem to be going great. Then on the four month anniversary he bought her a ring and flowers. Then they went on a day fulled with fun, all smiles and kissing! He took her home and had sex with her. And the next morning- as always- he said he didn’t love her. She didn’t make him happy and all those same ole lines.” He paused. “Everyone just knew they were going to get married because how close they were. Like so many times before! Chloe I know you think I’m a bad person, but I've seen so many girls get hurt by his icee blue eyes. I can’t let that happen to you!” He said like it was hurting him dearly. “Well that’s because he knew about me! Duhh” I say. “Chloe he’s always done it. Before and after he knew about you. I leaned to be this way from my big brother god dammit” He said out of frustration. The look in his eyes seem so lost, hurt even. As if he were losing a war raging inside of him. “I think it’s to mourn over what happen to our mother but who knows? So please look after yourself.” He said gave me a rush hug and walked away. “Well that was … weird.!” I said and walked back to the room.

I walked into the room, but it looked completely different. “Okay…” I trailed off to myself. They had moved the tables and a small disco ball was spinning. “Care to dance?” Sarkis appeared out of thin air and asked. “Ahhi, would everyone stop doing that!” I yelled louder than I wanted to. Everyone stop dancing and looked my way. “Sorry, please go back to dancing!” I said looking down at the floor. “Are you okay?” Sarkis asked. I should tell him how I really felt. Because I didn’t know if I could really trust Zador. But that girl (Jade- Waiter) did seem very mad that night. “I’m fine, my mom just made me a little mad.” I said walking over to a punch bowel. “Oh.. Got it. (He made me a cup) Are you sure because I know I saw Zador go outside? Did he try something? Because if he did I’ll..” I stopped him, by put my finger on his lip. “He didn’t do anything. Shall we dance now?” I asked trying to change the subject before I ask the wrong question. We walked to the middle of the room and started dancing.

“Sarkis can I ask you something about you past?” I asked nonchantly. “Sure anything you want.” He said. “Do you always break up with your girlfriends after three months?” I ask while looking at the ceiling. “What?” He said. “Well, Zador said you did. And I just wanted to ask, I don’t like having unanswered questions in my head. I start to over think everything.” I said fast. “Kinda, but that ..” I interrupted him. “So, do you think that will happen to us?” I asked. “No Chloe I don’t think, no I know that wont happen to us.” He said and stop dancing. "We've been a couple for almost a year now, Chloe" “How would you know because everything they said is started to added up. And I don’t intended on being the next girl on your list.” I said mad. “Zador put you up to this didn’t he!“ He asked looking around. “No, I just pieced it all together and I want a answer.” I waited for him to explain but he just stared back at me. “I am talking to you.” I said loud. “You know what, if everything I’ve done so far doesn’t show I love you. Are that your different to me then nothing will.” He said in a razor sharp tone. I filched backwards. Ouch, that felt like a punch in the gut. “What is that suppose to mean?” I ask with a hurt expressing upon my face. “Since you and Zador are such best of friends now. How about you go fuck him. Go play with his emotions. And give me a call when you grow up!” He said in the same tone. Why is he getting to mad? And he's trying to call me a whore in so many words. “How dare you!” I screamed and slapped him. 

“Chloe and Sarkis, what’s wrong?” His mom asked. “Your son’s a totally asshole. Sorry for my French.” I said as I stormed out of the building. “Sarkis what did you say to her?” His mother demanded. “I didn’t say anything Zador put something in her head! He knew she wouldn’t be afraid to ask. And look at you Zador she still didn’t go crawling to you! So your plan still didn’t work!” Sarkis said walking towards Zador. “Well that wasn't in step 1: put a wedge between you two. With do time, my brother.” Zador said walking out the room. “History will not repeat itself! I will do as you wish father would have! I swear upon!” Sarkis said running out the door after Zador. 

I couldn’t run as fast as I wanted because of this stupid heels and dress. Ughh why is fashion such a pain. When I was about to reach for the door, Zador opening it for me. “Ughh leave me be, you’re an asshole too!” I said cold and dry as ice. “I’m just looking out for you!” He said walking behide me. “Go somewhere, find a waiter to rape are something.!” I yelled. “Well the only choice I would have is you! But that’s not my style!” He said. “Chloe I’m sorry I didn’t mean what I said.” Sarkis said. “Well to bad, you said it now! I have to go before my father gets upset okay!?” I said calling a taxi. When Sarkis pulled the phone an hung it up. “Ughh do you understand the words coming out my mouth!?” I asked pissed. "I don't want to talk with you." Zador grabbed my arm and pulled me to his car. That seem to push Sarkis over the edge. “Get you hands off of her.” Sarkis said as he pushed me to the side. I almost fall because of this long dress. “Nooo, my favorite dress.” It had a long rip in it. Then my attention was back on Sarkis & Zador. I just in time to see Sarkis hit Zador square in the face. And then repeat it ten times before I could scream. “Oh my god, someone stop them!” I said scared to get between them. ‘I already rip my dress and broke a nail’ I thought. But when I saw Zador punch Sarkis something came alive in me. 

My eye started to twitch, but everything didn’t go black this time. I slowly walked over to where they were fighting and saw them punch each other at the same time. But Zador flipped over Sarkis. A growl escaped my lips, and I grabbed Zador off Sarkis and through him to the ground. My vision seem to be magnified, the colors where weird. I could smell things and feel every molecule touch my arm. Sarkis sat up and stared a me like I had some on my face. I cocked my head to the side. “Chloe” My dad said his smell hit my nose. “I need you to clam down, before you hurt someone!” He said I detected fear from everyone around me. “Why?!” a voice’s said but it didn’t sound like me. It was sharp and high pitched. It sounded slightly demonic. “Chloe you are not in control of your emotions right know. You must slow you heart beat and think of calming thoughts.” Dad said. 

“Chloe?” Sarkis asked fear in his eyes. The second my eyes touch his light blue ones. All the angry I felt before came cashing back. And like a lion on it’s prey, I attacked without a care. When he grabbed my hand I tried to bite his neck off. New arms wrapped around me, and I was lifted. I saw my grandmother’s slightly aged face. “Σας ζητώ να ηρεμήσει την καρδιά της, αφήστε την αναπνοή στη.” She said (I ask you to calm her heart, let her breath) My eye stop twitching, and I stared at the damage I had done to Sarkis. “AAHHHIII!” I screamed as it felt like my bones were breaking. Eirik put me down on the ground and leaned over me so I couldn’t run I guess. “Is she okay?” Sarkis asked rubbing a finger over my face. “Her body is changing back.” She said walking to my father. “Go inside my son, she will be just fine.” She said pushing my dad into the Star. 

“AhhhIIII!” I screamed as more bones snapped back into places.  “Get here in the car. She needs to rest.” Grandma said walking to Sarkis car. I remember Sarkis carrying me up the stairs. And my grandma taking off my dress, Sarkis left to sit in my living room. While Grand’s got me dress in a nightgown. Sarkis came back in the room and sat on the bed next to me. “I hope you feel better. I’ll be back in the morning.” He said walking to the door. “Can you stay?” I asked my voice still didn’t sound normal. “He sure will! Know you to get so sleep. Don’t be afraid to call for me. Try to make her smile.” Grand’s said leaving the room.

“I hope this means you for give me?” He asked. “Yes, I’m sorry I went animal on you.” I giggled. “Can I kiss you?” He asked. “Yes.” I said. He kissed and it felt like all his sorrow was flowing in me and the love was still there. I slowly fell asleep, with the perfects’ lips on mine. 

Simply perfect! 

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~