Chapter 15

WOW it's been awhile since I've updated my story but here ya go!! xxx

Esther

----------

I wake up in the warmth of Ashton's arms. He's still sleeping peacefully. WOW my head hurts. I shimmy my way out of Ashton's arms in order not to wake him. Walking into the bathroom I grab some more panadol out of the medicine cupboard and head down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I swallow the pills putting the empty glass on the sink. I sit on the kitchen bench holding my head wishing for this pain to end soon. I hear someone walking down the stairs and look up to see who it is. It was Ashton, still wearing just his jeans from last night. He smiles at me "how's your head?", "painful" I reply. He laughs. "You were pretty sick last night" he says "you need me to get you anything?". I smile "I'm okay, thanks though". He nods and walks into the living room turning on the Tv. 

I make myself some breakfast hoping food will also help to cure my hangover. Once I finished eating I joined Ashton on the lounge. "What're you watching?" I ask. "Teen Wolf" he replies. I gasp in shock "you're watching it without me" I say as I playfully slap him on the arm. He laughs "it's just too good" he says. I giggle. It is pretty damn good. We continue watching and a few hours pass then Rose and Lucas walk out and join us in the living room. We end up swatching it over to 'Friends' as it's more of Rose and Lucas's cup of tea. But I don't mind, 'Friends' is another one of my favourite Tv shows.

A few hours later

I'm up in Roses room as we fill each other in on the juicy details of the night before. "What was his name?" she asks extremely excited. She's taking about the guy who gave me his number last night. "Caleb" I reply. "Are you going to call him? You should call him!" she says grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. I laugh. "I don't know maybe". She rolls her eyes. "Oh come on, if you aren't doing anything about Ashton at least give this Caleb guy a chance" she says. "I've told you things would get too complicated with Ashton... plus he's wouldn't even be into me" I say. "Oh please you're the full package" she tells me with a big smile on her face. I smile and roll my eyes. "Cmon give him a call!!" she pressures. "Oh fine" I throw my hands up in the air in defeat. "I'll send him a message later". I don't like calling people. It gives me so much anxiety. "Yay!" she squeels whilst giving me the biggest hug. "I'm so happy for you!" she says. I smile and hug her back.

Ashton

----------

I wake up to an empty bed. Esther must have gotten up I think to myself as I rub my sleepy eyes. I get up and start heading down the stairs into the kitchen. I see Esther sitting on the kitchen bench, she looks up to see who is coming down the stairs. I gave her a smile and ask "how's your head?", "painful" she replies. I laugh. "You were pretty sick last night" I say "you need me to get you anything?". She smiles "I'm okay, thanks though". I nod and walk into the living room turning on the Tv. I put on 'Teen Wolf'. This show is just the best.

After a short time Rose joins me on the lounge. "What're you watching?" she asks. "Teen Wolf" I reply. She gasps and says "you're watching it without me" whilst giving me a playful slap on the arm. I laugh. "it's just too good" I say. She giggles. Cute. After a few hours Rose and Lucas join us and I switch over to watching 'Friends' so everyone is happy with the choice of what we watch.

A few hours later

I'm heading up the stairs to go into my room and I can hear Rose and Esther talking. "Are you going to call him? You should call him!" I hear Rose asking Esther. She must be talking about that guy that give Esther his number. I clench my fist. "I don't know maybe" Esther replies. "Oh come on, if you aren't doing anything about Ashton at least give this Caleb guy a chance" Rose says to Esther. they're talking about me as well now. I stand next to Roses door so I can hear better. "I've told you things would get too complicated with Ashton... plus he's wouldn't even be into me" I hear Esther say. I agree that it has the potential to get complicated but boy if only she knew how much I was into her. "Oh please you're the full package" Rose says to Esther. Damn right she is, I smile to myself. "Cmon give him a call!!" Rose presses her. I frown, she shouldn't be pushing her to do something. "Oh fine" I hear Esther say tiredly "I'll send him a message later". Damnit. "Yay!" Rose squeels "I'm so happy for you!". I roll my eyes and walk to my room. I fall into my bed and grab my pillow shoving it into my face. Ughhh.